• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS |OT| (’-‘)-------------

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just wanted to compile some info I've collected from my own experiences, those of people in here that are way better and more knowledgeable than me, and stuff I've just found online. If you spot anything incorrect or incomplete, please send me a PM and I will update it ASAP. This is also intentionally trying to be character agnostic, I didn't include any information specific to the gimmicks/traits of any character. Here's a list of that stuff (unique character abilities) on its own.

--

Table of Contents
I. - Are motion controls or traditional controls supeirior? Is there a consensus? What is the most competitive control scheme?
II. - What the fuck? This is really hard and the training is making me feel like an utter failure? How do I just get the hang of the game?
III. - How on earth do I aim ARMS?
IV. - Okay, but, speaking of which, wtf is with all these ARMS? Help?
V. - What's the best/fastest way to earn in-game currency to unlock ARMS?
VI. - Any other notes about the Arms Getter minigame itself?
VII. - What's up with Party Mode anyway?
VIII. - How in the hell do you change targets?
IX. - What's the best way to use a Rush?
X. - What is, and how do I do, a wide grab?
XI. - How do you change character colors?
XII. - Is this game deep enough to be competitive? What restrictions will there be on Chacter/Arms/Stages/Loadout in tournament play? Will twin Arms be allow? Tier list? etc (questions about high-level competitive/tournament play)
XIII. - Skillshot sucks.
--

I. - Are motion controls or traditional controls supeirior? Is there a consensus? What is the most competitive control scheme?

Answering this one first because it should impact how you choose to learn the game.

There's no easy answer unfortunately. Try what you are interested in. There is a steep learning curve regardless, and a steeper one with motions controls. I suppose that if you are completely turned off by the idea of motion controls you shouldn't bother, but for me, playing the game that way is a huge part of the appeal and getting good with them has been immensely satisfying.

The thing is both styles have pros and cons. Movement is simpler and more consistent on traditional, but punches can be more easily thrown and controlled independently via motion. Motion controls carry a higher risk of unintended inputs, but almost make some intermediate techniques like wide throws much easier to do consistently. Guarding on each is a very different function and awkward in its own way. They produce different types of fatigue over time (motion controls having been described by some as a decent light workout).

Many pro fighting game/competitive-level players seem to have gone all in with traditional controls so make of it what you may.

I will say this: having used them exclusively, the motion controls in this game are fucking fantastic. They are not perfect, but as a proof of concept I'd give it a 9.5/10. It takes a whole lot of getting used to before it clicks (many have described "rubbing your tummy and patting your head") but when it does, succeeding with it simply feels unique in comparison to anything else in gaming. For me that can't be overvalued, and I will never even touch traditional controls unless it's a casual necessity (like playing with one joycon for local mp, or I can't set the Switch down on something).

If you do chose to use motion controls, make sure you nail down the Thumbs-Up grip before doing anything else. You will be extremely frustrated as a beginner otherwise. Make sure the Joy-Cons are parallel with the sticks and buttons facing inwards towards each other and the SL/SR rails facing straight ahead.

A note from QuixoticNeutral: "Any way you play, but with motion controls in particular, it's helpful to practice precisely transitioning from one input to another—for instance, from a block into a punch, or a punch into a side-dash, or landing a jump into a block. It doesn't take long to do this, and getting this down until I could block or shift directions on demand (for example) was by far the most impactful step towards feeling like the controls were doing what I wanted them to instead of fighting them."

II. - What the fuck? This is really hard and the training is making me feel like an utter failure? How do I just get the hang of the game?

It's true, the training is inadequate and even laughable in some cases. Here's what I did, through which the game really clicked for me, except streamlined to avoid a lot of wasted time:

1. Start the training from the main menu- select and stick with the first character you want to get good with.
  2. When you get to the "Guard Breaking" Training mission against Master Mummy, repeat it a few times to mess around with your character's movement and the three Arms options you'll start with- every character has unique starting weapons.
  3. Continue through the training until you reach Twintelle at the end. This Twintelle is showing you a taste of Grand Prix Level 4 and up difficulty. It's up to you if you want to spend some time trying to actually kill her a few times, if not just leave the training and head into Grand Prix. Do not worry if you can't kill her at all, it's not worth getting frustrated over.
  4. (for a more traditional fighting game training dummy, use Versus fight mode, no timer, no items, infinite health, stationary com. Practice as much as you want here.)
  5. Do Grand Prix 1 through 3. If you find 3 considerably difficult, repeat it instead of moving on to 4. 3 is also a good time to get very familiar with the Arms you have available. Essentially 1, 2,and 3 should feel pretty smooth and easy by the time you're ready for 4.
  6. You can quit a GP at any time and save all your progress.
  7. Throughout working your way through these, you can jump into Party Mode for arcadey unranked multiplayer and to earn coins. It's pretty loose and there are lots of gimmick fights/handicaps. Try it whenever you feel generally comfortable with your main.
  8. Whenever you have a substantial number of coins, hit the Get Arms minigame from the home screen to unlock some random Arms for random characters. The 100 (medium) and 200 (long) length versions are much more worthwhile than the 30.
  9. Tackle GP4. Big difficulty spike here, especially the two final fights. This unlocks Ranked Matches.
  10. Familiarize yourself with all the remaining Arms and consider which you might like to try for your main character so you know to swap them on as soon as you unlock them.
  11. Jump right into Ranked if you're confident and just want to improve ASAP; keep doing Party Mode for fun/coins. GP 2/3 are also a decently quick, singleplayer source of coins.
  12. Unless it felt super easy to you already, repeat GP4. This time focus on crafting your ideal Arms loadout you really want to get good with. Don't be afraid to abandon the run and restart to mess with your Arms. You do get some coins for every win.
  13. Try 1vs100 mode with your main to train with them specifically and master their unique abilities.
  14. Try GP4 with additional characters both to learn to use and fight against them.
  15. Move on to the higher GPs, more Ranked games, conquer the world.
A note from QuixoticNeutral: "Arms Test (buried near the bottom of the list in Versus) is a quick and efficient way to get comfortable with a specific character's movement options while taking a grand tour of all the different glove types, which are randomized for each round. It includes the occasional 1v1 Hoops/V-ball/Skillshot to prepare you for the climb of GP, and as you build your win streak, the difficulty increases by itself (although the precise difficulty level of the CPU opponent is not indicated, as far as I can tell). I like to use this mode as a warm-up before stepping into GP with a new character."

In terms of the AI in Grand Prix.. it both is and isn't valuable in preparing you for Ranked Matches. The computer is very tough at higher difficulties and as noted by many, quiiiite cheap in that old-school fighting game sense. However, its behavior is predictable. Over time this can help you to control situations and thus teach you over time what you can do if those situations occur in a live matchup. The difference of course is that while the AI behavior is predictable and can often be "baited" in a predictable way, a good human player will be anything but predictable, and adjust on the fly to counter your weaknesses.

Nonetheless: I assure you, returning to Grand Prix 4 which once you have improved as a player/become comfortable with some preferred ARMS and running circles around foes that were once an extreme challenge for you is extremely satisfying.

III. - How on earth do I aim ARMS?

This takes practice and trial and error no matter what, regardless of control scheme. Here's the thing that I really don't feel is adequately expressed to the player:
Not all ARMS are aimed the same way.

Some arms are aimed with the throw itself, allowing for a variety of different shots and angles based on how you actually control the punch before throwing it. One example is the Chakram, It can be thrown from either either either forehand or backhand on either hand, with a shallow, medium, or wide curve- but not influenced after the throw. Other ARMS can be dramatically influenced after the initial through- the Megaton can be curved by moving during its entire flight path; the Dragon's secondary shot can bend/"chase" targets by continuing to curve.

IMO, pick an ARM you want to get good with and dual-wield it until you really understand it. You can use the free training options for practice (see new player guide below).

Once it clicks it clicks. I promise you'll know if you are doing it right.

IV. - Okay, but, speaking of which, wtf is with all these ARMS? Help?

Yeah in my opinion it's pretty overwhelming for new players. There are a ton of options and while they are broken down into weight classes, themes, and variants that make sense it can seem really hard to grasp at first.

Simplest thing to understand right up front is there's a rock paper scissors-ish dealy with Light -> Medium -> Heavy arms. Arms of the same weight hit and BOP, no damage to either, they just stop on contact. Heavier arm hits a lighter arm, it just continues on through interrupted. When you use a rush, each weight gets a +1, so a light Arm during a Rush will now match a medium, but still lose to a Heavy; a Rush attack medium will beat another medium and match a heavy. Understand what your opponent is wielding and adjust- you can even switch between rounds- or it's going to feel like you're getting inexplicably manhandled.

I suggest starting with this guide, just read it all the way through. It does a good job as a starting point of generally addressing all the different kinds of Arms, though I would describe it as incomplete when it comes to the nuances of use for some types and the value of situational switching.

For quick reference, there is also:
(Thanks DrDogg and deoee for content linked to in this answer)

V. - What's the best/fastest way to earn in-game currency to unlock ARMS?

Try as I might I can't find a cutesy branded name for the in-game currency anywhere, so imma just call them coins. There are a few options here:

• Repeat GP3 or 4 once you're able to blaze through it quickly, (skipping all cutscenes obv). With no Hedlok and decent skill it goes extremely quick and you get ~50 coins per run.
  • Party Mode. It's fun as hell, matches range from quick to extreeeeemely quick, and you get 3 coins for a win, coin bonuses for win streaks, 2 for a draw, and 1 coin even for losing. You can just hang out and rack them up.
  • Ranked Matches provide lots of coins for wins, so if you're good enough to make progress here it will also earn you a bunch. You also get 2 for a loss.
  • If you are bored/distracted/masochistic, successfully completing any training session in Versus gets you 1 coin. You can grind these mindlessly if you so desire.
  • This.
VI. - Any other notes about the Arms Getter minigame itself?

Yeah. The ARMS drops are mostly random, but with a higher weighted chance to be for the character you choose to play the minigame. Clearing the targets actually advances the appearance of new ARMS (they may come at the beginning of each new "round) so leaving one out on the field waiting for it to disappear is just eating your timer.

The short timer version isn't worth it. Some champion the 100 timer and some say to always save for the 200. In my experience I can get about exactly twice as many in the 200 version as the 100 which makes them about equal; your mileage may vary of course.

You can also acquire duplicate ARMS which will upgrade an existing one to slightly higher damage/possibly other stats.

VII. - What's up with Party Mode anyway?

Party Mode, which can be joined solo or with friends, puts you into a self-sorting and endless lobby with a variety of single-round mode and match types at random. These can range from simple no-frills 1v1 fights to Hoops to team fights/FFAs to ludicrious 3-person team co-op against a GP7 Hedlok.

Bear in mind that there is tons of "bullshit" involved- this isn't a serious mode. The sooner you acknowledge this the better- nothing in here is worth gettting frustrated over. Continually win over and over and you'll get coin bonuses, but start handicapped- with 75% or even 25% health against two opponents. Keep getting merked and you may find you start a round at full Rush meter when no one else has one. 1v1v1s are complete insanity and totally noncompetive. On the other hand, when you do randomly get matched into a close, fair 1v1 in Party Mode it's exhilarating.

It is really fucking addictive and fun. If not for connection issues kicking me maybe one out of every 1 matches, I would've racked up hundreds in single lobbies by now.

VIII. - How in the hell do you change targets?

Yeah... this completely critical aspect of multiplayer really is not spelled out to the user is it?

Motion Controls - Any face button on either Joycon
Joycon Grip - D-pad Up or Right Analog Stick
Handheld - D-pad Up or Right Analog Stick
Single Joycon - ZL
Pro Controller - D-pad Up or Right Analog Stick

When you grab an opponent, you are automatically switched to targeting them if you weren't before. In 1v1v1, when you grab anyone, the third opponent will automatically switch targets to you as well.

IX. - What's the best way to use a Rush?

Rushes (the game's super moves) are incredibly important and deeper than they appear at first glance. Generally speaking, they can all be easily blocked, so you need to fire them when your opponent is open (either because they've whiffed you or you've just hit them to create an opening).

Other notes:
  1. Throwing punches builds your rush meter. This is the case even if they are blocked or miss entirely. Thus, aggression is rewarded with more frequent rushes.
  2. The style of attack and overall damage potential of a rush is massively influenced by Arms selection. Heavy arms do a ton more damage in a Rush, but a build without any heavy arms, thus attacking much more often, will get rushes more frequently.
  3. Your rush meter is completely retained between matches. Use this strategically. If you know another match is coming and you are going to lose the current one, go crazy aggressive in the hopes of building another rush before you die even if you can't come back. Ideally, bait the opponent into using their super to kill you, ensuring you start the next match with full Rush and they start with 0, completely turning the tide.
  4. Rushes CAN be evaded, avoided, and countered in a variety of ways depending on which type is being fired. They are not as intimidating as they first appear.
X. - What is, and how do I do, a wide grab?

When you do a throw, there's a chain extending between your two arms that is actually the hitbox for the grab. While they are traveling, you can extend your arms away from one another, MASSIVELY widening this hitbox.

With motion controls, start with the controls a fair bit away from each other, and extend them further away as your ARMS are flying. You could think of it as drawing the four corners of a trapezoid in the air. It takes some real practice to feel comfortable with but it is incredibly valuable in certain fights.

With traditional controls, flick the stick quickly from the left to right sides while punching twice within the frame window for it to register as a grab.

You can widen the hitbox MUCH further on the ground than in the air.

Note: There are two types of throws. A throw executed from the ground will pull your opponent to you; executed from the air, you will jump to your opponent. Great for positioning on certain maps.

(thanks Moondrop for the command for traditional controls)

XI. - How do you change character colors?

Weird input here. Highlight character, click in the left stick, point it left, down, or right, then with it still held down, choose the character.

XII. - Is this game deep enough to be competitive? What restrictions will there be on Chacter/Arms/Stages/Loadout in tournament play? Will twin Arms be allow? Tier list? etc (questions about high-level competitive/tournament play)

I have no idea. My instinct is that it is too early to make judgment calls on any of this. Early competitions from E3 etc seemed to inordinately favor defensive/turtle playstyles to force openings but more recently this has been shown not to be the only viable option because of how aggression (even without connecting punches) builds your Rush meter.

Some have speculated that in tournament play, characters will be limited to their initial starting 3 arms selection. This would force more individualized/standard matchups but also massively limit the creativity and flexibility of each character. So far as I know, nothing is set in stone or consensus yet.

XIII. - Skillshot sucks.

Actually, past Hawkian, it's way better than it seems. The breakthrough for me was to understand that you aren't aiming for the targets- you're aiming for the enemy, shooting through the targets. That's the "skillshot." Stick with it!

----

One parting note, I just wanted to say that this game totally strikes me as a true passion project. It isn't cynical or familiar, and it's legit. For someone of my skill level, this game is actually a lot less casual than I expected, and can feel a bit daunting. If you relate to that, I urge you to stick with it a while to see if it clicks, because it really is something special when it does.

Finally got my copy of ARMS yesterday, and I'm already loving the Grand Prix mode. I wasn't expecting the level of difficulty that they allow. I'm decent with Ninjara already because of my time in the Global Testpunch, but even with my experience I was struggling against certain characters.

I'm also finding some interesting things about the game and its backstory. Check it out if you're interested.

http://www.theouterhaven.net/2017/06/arms-team-talk-characters-backstory/

Join GAF :3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yay new page came

Fuckfuckfuck Snake Park. I feel like it changes the game so much it might as well be a mini-game.
It does but a good mini-game! lol

I'll take snake park any day of the fucking week and twice on Sundays over skillshot against B&B.

Babymario26 said:
You dont have to be on th e board
that is unwise o_o

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I love Party Mode for how pick up and play it is.

I actually find it even more salt worthy than other modes. The horseshit streaks both ways and the FFAs where people throw matches by letting someone camp, and if you try to go after them you just start getting ganged up on.

Sons of bitches.

It is really fast to keep tossing you in matches which is nice.

Also FUCK SNAKE PARK.

deoee

Wait there's a counter when you block attacks and then sprint?
AU7Amsc.gif

thefil

Bought this on Friday and.... have barely played an hour because of Stormblood. Watching this thread go is giving me the itch, though.

Just wanted to compile some info I've collected from my own experiences, those of people in here that are way better and more knowledgeable than me, and stuff I've just found online. If you spot anything incorrect or incomplete, please send me a PM and I will update it ASAP. This is also intentionally trying to be character agnostic, I didn't include any information specific to the gimmicks/traits of any character. Here's a list of that stuff (unique character abilities) on its own.

Excellent resource, thank you. I may comment on the specifics later, but first I wanted to leave a note of approval for timing your post to hit the top of the page.

ASIS

Great write up Hawkian. I will add one more tip that I don't see discussed a lot.

In 1v1v1, when you grab the third opponent will automatically switch targets to you. I've used this to my advantage a couple of times. I let one player grab me at the start of the match and back out, letting the other two fight it out. No matter what don't grab unless it's for the KO in 1v1v1.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait there's a counter when you block attacks and then sprint?
AU7Amsc.gif

Guard counter, yeah; you'll get a blue circley thingee and dash forward through the arm.

I personally didn't know about this forever because I've been playing with Ninjara who can't do it.... o_o
Excellent resource, thank you. I may comment on the specifics later, but first I wanted to leave a note of approval for timing your post to hit the top of the page.
well that's nice of you, thanks!

Here is the permalink, feel free to point new people joining this thread to it if you would like to: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241267668&postcount=3801 I will edit the post itself so it should stay updated.

Great write up Hawkian. I will add one more tip that I don't see discussed a lot.

In 1v1v1, when you grab the third opponent will automatically switch targets to you. I've used this to my advantage a couple of times. I let one player grab me at the start of the match and back out, letting the other two fight it out. No matter what don't grab unless it's for the KO in 1v1v1.
Great call. Noticed that subconsciously in Party Mode but never even thought about it. I will add that to the bit about switching targets.

I like your springman

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
But he just punches the dragon out of the air with one of his six arms?
I'll have to give this another shot to make sure of what I did (currently on a GP without dragons) but you want to be out of range of those arms, hitting him with the charged beam. Don't throw it out until after his barage of arms is sailing at you.
Video says every character can parry... even Ninjara? He just teleports when blocking.
Ninjara absolutely cannot do this.

His teleport could be thought of as doing it for free but it's not the same (would be OP though, so that's fine).
Great channel!
Oh, it works through rushes... now I'm jelly. Though ninjara's block against some rushes is silly too

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh anyone here can feel free to add me as well:
SW-2045-4745-9999

I won't provide a level of challenge on par with many of the GAF elite but I like fun
I added my own personal notes to what he wrote so expect an edit
Thx again, that stuff went into the character specific ability post at the bottom since it was all about unique mechanics.

The thing about the increased throw damage is so peculiar. I wonder when we'll pin that down lol

A few remarks I want to make about the tip sheet:

- If you are using the motion controls, make sure the Joy-Cons are parallel with the sticks and buttons facing inwards towards each other and the SL/SR rails facing straight ahead. Not knowing this seems to be a common beginners' pitfall.

- With motion controls, any face button works for target switching. I find it easier to switch with my right hand than my left since the button placement is higher.

- Arms Test (buried near the bottom of the list in Versus) is a quick and efficient way to get comfortable with a specific character's movement options while taking a grand tour of all the different glove types, which are randomized for each round. It includes the occasional 1v1 Hoops/V-ball/Skillshot to prepare you for the climb of GP, and as you build your win streak, the difficulty increases by itself (although the precise difficulty level of the CPU opponent is not indicated, as far as I can tell). I like to use this mode as a warm-up before stepping into GP with a new character.

- Any way you play, but with motion controls in particular, it's helpful to practice precisely transitioning from one input to another—for instance, from a block into a punch, or a punch into a side-dash, or landing a jump into a block. It doesn't take long to do this, and getting this down until I could block or shift directions on demand (for example) was by far the most impactful step towards feeling like the controls were doing what I wanted them to instead of fighting them.

Durden77

Awesome write up Hawkian. I'm a little confused on the wide grab though. I didn't even know it was a thing until now, but I use standard contols, and what exactly do you mean flick the stick between the poles, and while punching twice?

Sorry if I'm dumb.

mstevens

Just did my first arms getter round and I have a couple questions. First of all I'm trying to get better at Min Min. I got a couple new gloves for her and I'm considering trying out a Chilla Ramram combo. What do you think?

Also- I know that you can get a repeat and it turns it into a + and it doesn't go past +.. but I'm wondering if you can still get those as sort of a wasted arm after that point?

Robiin

Tried ranked for the first time today. Got to rank 4, went 8-3 or something. It's really fun now that I've gotten a hang of the mecahnics.

But I've found this game to bring out the salt in me. Way worse than most games.. I rarely get mad when I lose in Smash or Street Fighter. But last hit scenarios here, good god.

Tried ranked for the first time today. Got to rank 4, went 8-3 or something. It's really fun now that I've gotten a hang of the mecahnics.

But I've found this game to bring out the salt in me. Way worse than most games.. I rarely get mad when I lose in Smash or Street Fighter. But last hit scenarios here, good god.

Join GAF lobbies

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
A few remarks I want to make about the tip sheet:

- If you are using the motion controls, make sure the Joy-Cons are parallel with the sticks and buttons facing inwards towards each other and the SL/SR rails facing straight ahead. Not knowing this seems to be a common beginners' pitfall.

- With motion controls, any face button works for target switching. I find it easier to switch with my right hand than my left since the button placement is higher.

- Arms Test (buried near the bottom of the list in Versus) is a quick and efficient way to get comfortable with a specific character's movement options while taking a grand tour of all the different glove types, which are randomized for each round. It includes the occasional 1v1 Hoops/V-ball/Skillshot to prepare you for the climb of GP, and as you build your win streak, the difficulty increases by itself (although the precise difficulty level of the CPU opponent is not indicated, as far as I can tell). I like to use this mode as a warm-up before stepping into GP with a new character.

- Any way you play, but with motion controls in particular, it's helpful to practice precisely transitioning from one input to another—for instance, from a block into a punch, or a punch into a side-dash, or landing a jump into a block. It doesn't take long to do this, and getting this down until I could block or shift directions on demand (for example) was by far the most impactful step towards feeling like the controls were doing what I wanted them to instead of fighting them.
This is great stuff, thanks! Will add it throughout with credit.

I cannot freaking believe I forgot to include the note about getting Thumbs-Up joycon position correct before going any further. My initial frustration with that (I still had them pointed sticks toward my body) was literally, I shit you not, the reason I wanted to first type all this up. XD
Awesome write up Hawkian. I'm a little confused on the wide grab though. I didn't even know it was a thing until now, but I use standard contols, and what do you mean flick the stick between the poles?
Unfortunately I don't use standard controls and I don't have the faintest idea D: I copied and pasted that from someone who knew how they work. The poles I assume are either W (stick pointing completely left) and E (pointing completely right), or N/S.
Go from right to left really fast
well there it is!

bonesquad

So I learned today I shouldn't play Arms on a plane. Playing through Grand Prix only through great willpower did I not yell FUCK YOU TWINTELLE! But seriously, I hate Hoops. Oddly, playing as Byte & Barq on level 4 that hoops game against Twintelle was the hardest match. I even beat the last two bosses my first try. Of course I was using a cheap as hell "dual cheese" strategy...

drac96

Every time I think I get the hang of this game I proceed to get absolutely bodied online.

Does anyone have tips for motion controls? I feel like I'm not controlling my punches 100% of the time. Every punch seems to fly wildly to the side even if I'm holding the joycon perfectly upright in the thumbs up position.

I just played a Ninjara and all he did was teleport into throw. If I tried to throw out a punch I'd get thrown. Do nothing, get thrown. try to throw myself, get thrown. I honestly don't even know what I was supposed to be doing haha.

Also I play as min-min. I have never seen my kick deflect an arm. Am I not timing this right? Does her side dash not do it?

I did fine on Grand Prix, so I'd like to blame it on my wifi but I know that's not my problem haha.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does anyone have tips for motion controls? I feel like I'm not controlling my punches 100% of the time. Every punch seems to fly wildly to the side even if I'm holding the joycon perfectly upright in the thumbs up position.
What arms?
I just played a Ninjara and all he did was teleport into throw. If I tried to throw out a punch I'd get thrown. Do nothing, get thrown. try to throw myself, get thrown. I honestly don't even know what I was supposed to be doing haha.
If you run into what I'd call a "standard-issue" Ninjara that plays like that, you know he's going to be spamming grabs. Remember you can bait the throw and then punch through it.
Do you have to do something to unlock different colors because the joystick is not working for me
Hmmm. Click in the stick, point it while still clicked in, and select.

Top Bottom