• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Priebus has been fired as WH Chief of Staff, replaced by General John F Kelly

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Trump didn't like that Priebus didn't 'return fire' at Scaramucci.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/891057503647281153

a7WQ23r.png

Trump sanctioned political fight club. What the fuck is happening.

I don't know if this part was posted but I'm laughing my ass off:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...-house-chief-of-staff-ousting-reince-priebus/

Trump's demeaning of Priebus came through in other ways, too. At one point, during a meeting in the Oval Office, a fly began buzzing overhead, distracting the president. As the fly continued to circle, Trump summoned his chief of staff and tasked him with killing the insect, according to someone familiar with the incident. (The West Wing has a regular fly problem.)

I guess he was official fly catcher too.

Shoeless

I have to admit, I'm surprised Fox actually made note of that. I was under the impression that they went wherever the ratings were and that was Trump. Why risk threatening their ratings now by turning on Trump?

He's going from this:

635964846859361625-REINCE-PRIEBUS_1689135_ver1.0.JPG

to this:

john-kelly.jpg

You mean to tell me Trump is going to stop acting and talking like an asshole now? I bet Kelly resigns or is reassigned in less than 6 months with the all the bullshit Trump is going to put him through. 4-star general or not, Trump is his boss and Trump doesn't listen to anyone. He's a man child to the end. He can't even talk to the Boy Scouts without sounding like a frat boy.

I have to admit, I'm surprised Fox actually made note of that. I was under the impression that they went wherever the ratings were and that was Trump. Why risk threatening their ratings now by turning on Trump?

Probably a warning shot. Fox won't completely turn on him until Sessions is fired.

Isn't fox's ratings on the dumpster right now? It might be time to start swinging a little bit more towards the center right.

Shoeless

Probably a warning shot. Fox won't completely turn on him until Sessions is fired.

But why turn on him at all? It doesn't seem like they have any actual ideological loyalty to the Republicans, only to the Republican viewership, and that viewership has switched allegiance to Trump. If they turn on Trump, aren't they endangering their cash cow? As long as they continue to support him, they get ratings.

He's going from this:

635964846859361625-REINCE-PRIEBUS_1689135_ver1.0.JPG

to this:

john-kelly.jpg

You mean to tell me Trump is going to stop acting and talking like an asshole now? I bet Kelly resigns or is reassigned in less than 6 months with the all the bullshit Trump is going to put him through. 4-star general or not, Trump is his boss and Trump doesn't listen to anyone. He's a man child to the end. He can't even talk to the Boy Scouts without sounding like a frat boy.
You can't fool me. That second picture is just Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men.

Trumps administrations is such a shitshow. Although it is kind of good to see trump turning against the establishment republicans. Increases the chances Republicans will works against him or even impeach him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm thinking when Priebus told Trump that Mooch was indebted to the Chinese, Trump either thought "Oh shit he knows!" or "Nice! The Chinese will be indebted to me!".

edit: Mooch probably has his sight on the VP spot.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I imagine Trump and The Mooch will eventually be alone in the White House trying to run things and thinking it will be like:

grI-mG.gif

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Monday will be Der Zweischuhbombzaldroppen.
Bruh.

Edit
bruhhhh

Double edit:
post a link to an encrypted text file of what the bombzeldroppin is. After it drops give us the key to decrypt it. Prove yourself wrinkles!

lol autocorrect Stinkles. I'm leaving wrinkles, it's funnier

Iolo

I like how even after the events of the last six months, every personnel change in Trumpistan is still greeted in the media as the one that will finally tame Trump. I can't imagine everyone is really this naive.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Bruh.

Edit
bruhhhh

Double edit:
post a link to an encrypted text file of what the bombzeldroppin is. After it drops give us the key to decrypt it. Prove yourself wrinkles!

lol autocorrect Stinkles. I'm leaving wrinkles, it's funnier

It's physically accurate.

antonz

So like

Is Trump bored and trying to create his own reality show?

Trump has always been under the delusion that Running a government would be just as easy as a company or otherwise. So it is really no surprise that his approach to business which has led to bankruptcy after bankruptcy is a dumpster fire in the white house.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Trump has not achieved anything so far and after the last healthcare failure it was inevitable Priebus had to go.

teiresias

Trump has not achieved anything so far and after the last healthcare failure it was inevitable Priebus had gonna go.

Meh, I mean Trump is the one that should be selling his legislative agend and helping to whip votes if he actually cared or even understood any of the policy he's berating Congress for not passing.

epmode

Don't get cocky. The house is determined to try again asap.

Unless I'm mistaken, aren't any new healthcare bills forced to require 60 votes? Until the next fiscal year, anyway. ..do you think they'll nuke the filibuster?

edit: Apparently the fiscal year thing may not be true? Congressional procedure makes no goddamned sense to me.

Wag

When's Trump going to move Sessions into Kelly's position so he can hire someone to fire Mueller?

Top Bottom