• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Sorian

Banned
lol, I was thinking about posting that you had probably fallen asleep

Read Kark's post. I still feel good about Natiko.

I saw it when I skimmed. I've felt fine about Natiko the whole game. Just kind of there but hasn't done anything to really set me off. If I had more time or energy I'd make quick comments about his case on you but you aren't happening today and I have to deal with the waves turning on me.

If FEP is a scum-aligned player, the motive behind making a post joking about being a lynch bomb would be to convince us that they're town. I believe they are frustrated tonally, thus negating the possibility that this is an ironic joke made in self-awareness of them actually being a lynch bomb. Because of that, I don't think they're actually a lynch bomb whatsoever. As scum, this line would be thrown in persuasively to convince us that they're town. If it's persuasive, the line must be an attempt at persuasion by being too outlandish and excessive to be scum. The alternative explanation, assuming they're town, is that they're frustrated with a prior history of lynch bombs and they want to find another way to vent their frustration at town before they get lynched. I think this explanation is simpler and more realistic.

I mean, it could have just been a joke. Very few people are calculating every single word they post and sometimes even have a character trait called "morbid humor"

Xbro

From what I've seen today I have a scum lean on kitfep, but null on Sorian(mostly because I don't know his meta)

I'd rather vote for the scum lean I have.

vote: kitsunelaine

Verelios

I'm wary of everyone on that train

Vote:Sorian

Go with the devil you know and all that. Shame because Saw has been putting in work today a day Sorian dialed down.

Ty4on

The one where he said you were Scum?

Yup. I don't think Natiko is scum.

OK!
Don't lynch fran. I like his pair. Muffin too. Darryl I still like, but I didn't follow his latest post.
Xbro and Kark I'm feeling a little bit more wary about, but it's probably just me.

Burbeting

Banned
darryl & nin1000 (2)
crimsonfist
sorian
muffin1611
samuraischnecke
ourobolus

crimsonfist & sophia (0)
natiko
nomadic sparks

trigger & ty4on (2)
karkador
nomadic sparks
natiko

xbro & karkador (1)
sawneeks
kingkitty
verelios
flatearthpandas

franconp & dr. worm (1)
sorian
kitsunelaine
xbro
ourobolus

verelios & wherearemahdragonz (0)
sophia

muffin1611 & samuraischnecke (0)
ourobolus
dr. worm
darryl

ourobolus & kingkitty (3)
muffin1611
nomadic sparks
nomadic sparks
sorian
flatearthpandas
sawneeks
starsketch
flatearthpandas

kitsunelaine & flatearthpandas (9)
ty4on
franconp
sorian
wherearemahdragonz
crimsonfist
sophia
sorian
nin1000
trigger
xbro

starsketch & czartim (0)
sorian

sawneeks & sorian (5)
ourobolus
royal_flush
flatearthpandas
flatearthpandas
flatearthpandas
darryl
dr. worm
verelios

Burbeting

Banned
nn2.png

"Ha haa!", The Bear of Love said, "Who will you mislynch this time? I want to fight out!"

In response, most of the ship-con folk pointed their fingers at one ship in particular – the one with flatearthpandas and kitsunelaine.

"Hahahaha! Mislynch--- wait what?" The Bear was not happy about this turn of events at all. "Oh, oh! They are totally shippers! What a lousy decision you all can still totally change!"

This... sudden personality change from the bear didn't help anyone's perception on kitsunepandas. So someone of the shippers threw multiple bars of dynamite towards that boat.

"We will... never regret... love!" The two of them screamed, as their Love Boat blew up.

kitsunelaine & flatearthpandas were removed from the game!

The Bear of Love has invited you and your dear lover to a new quest... quest to destroy all shippers! They are simply so foul, so awful, that they simply have to be killed...

You have other couples to help you as well on this quest, so surely you will be all victorious!

You are paired with kitsunelaine/flatearthpandas, and you two are the lovers Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka from real life!

You are Aligned with The Warriors of Love (That means SCUM).

The two of you are A Pair of Scum Loved. You two are so loved, that it will take one more vote than usual in order to be lynched by a majority (so for example, if majority is 13, there would need to be 14 votes on you in order to be lynched). You will still be lynched if you are the vote leader at the end of the day, though.

Any Scum Pair can also do the Factional Night Kill with the night phase command KILL:.

The Other Champions of Love are [Oh Neil, these shippers... they just don't deserve to live!]

[REDACTED]

The Game Thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412319

You win, once the Champions of Love consist of 50% or more of the living players.

Night 2 Begins

Night actions need to be submitted 2 hours before day ends.

blu_1502564400.png

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

kitsunelaine & flatearthpandas (9)
Ty4on 1893
franconp 2119
Sorian 2196 2285
WhereAreMahDragonz 2278
CrimsonFist 2351
Sophia 2411
Sorian 2544
nin1000 2551
Trigger 2559
Xbro 2561

Sawneeks & Sorian (5)
flatearthpandas 2376 2383
flatearthpandas 2387 2393
flatearthpandas 2393
Ourobolus 2435
Darryl 2472
Dr. Worm 2531 2566
Royal_Flush 2546
Verelios 2563

Ourobolus & kingkitty (3)
flatearthpandas 1877 1940
Muffin1611 2172 2307
Nomadic Sparks 2267 2269
Nomadic Sparks 2269
Sorian 2285 2544
flatearthpandas 2383 2387
Sawneeks 2405
StarSketch 2564

Darryl & nin1000 (2)
CrimsonFist 1676 2351
Ourobolus 1727 1876
Sorian 1831 1937
Muffin1611 2307
Samuraischnecke 2439

Trigger & Ty4on (2)
Nomadic Sparks 1707 2179
Natiko 1933
Karkador 2514

franconp & Dr. Worm (1)
Sorian 1821 1831
Xbro 1897 2171
kitsunelaine 2066
Ourobolus 2215 2435

Xbro & Karkador (1)
Verelios 1752 1761
Sawneeks 1861 2303
flatearthpandas 1940 2376
kingkitty 2321

Muffin1611 & Samuraischnecke (0): Ourobolus 1876 2215, Dr. Worm 2246 2531, Darryl 2286 2472

StarSketch & CzarTim (0): Sorian 1937 2196

CrimsonFist & Sophia (0): Natiko 1697 1723

Verelios & WhereAreMahDragonz (0): Sophia 1871 2411

No active vote for Day 2: TsuXna, CzarTim, Dr. Worm (has previously voted)

Day 2 Postcount: TsuXna 1, CrimsonFist 23, CzarTim 6, Darryl 38, Dr. Worm 55, franconp 64, Karkador 18, kingkitty 13, Muffin1611 73, Natiko 23, nin1000 28, Nomadic Sparks 16, Ourobolus 86, Royal_Flush 30, Samuraischnecke 16, Sawneeks 24, Sophia 52, Sorian 88, StarSketch 12, Trigger 6, Ty4on 102, Verelios 33, WhereAreMahDragonz 14, Xbro 26

Your bear will deal with underlined players.

13 votes for majority

Burbeting

Banned
d3.jpg

"What? You want a grandiouse speech about the pair who died last night?"

The Bear was being very pompous. It was very clear that he was not going to follow the modus operandi ShipCon17 participants had been expecting from him.

”Well, I am not going to! Because this is a very lazily written, pre-determined speech! I wrote this in my den before I even knew who would be killed!

As the ShipCon attendees listened to the boring den, one boat's remains floated slowly next to them.

”How does a bear have a den in middle of the ocean...?"

Verelios & WhereAreMahDragonz have been removed from the game!

Someone has informed the two of you that evil forces of Love are going to destroy the world of shippers! Now this just won't do, right? The two of you have decided to join the battle against the wretched warriors of love!

You are paired with Verelios/WhereAreMahDragonz, and you two are shipping Elsa and Hans from Frozen!

You are Aligned with Shippers of Nonsensicality (That means TOWN).

The two of you are A Pair of Virgins. If you get killed either from lynch or a night kill, all night kills are automatically blocked during the next night phase. However, there might be something that could disable your power...

Also, as you are a Pair, you will get a private Shippers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your chat is here:[OH ELSA PLEASE FREEZE ME IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE HORNY]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412319

You will win, if everyone, who are against your faction, are defeated!

Power of virgins activates! No night kills can pass on Night 3!

Day 3 Begins

Majority is 12

blu_1502823600.png

Sorian

Banned
I hate all of you.

huh, odd choice again if it's a scum power, considering you were one of the stronger pushes against that scum lynch.

More and more sounding like it's not a scum power. That's twice now that it's hit a group that's widely read as scum.

VOTE: Ourobolus

At least the NK went in our favor.

Was looking through the end of day, Xbro and Kark stood out, Kark said he was scum reading Kitsune and Fep, but went with Trigger instead, whilst Xbro voted Kitsune, I get that they allegedly didn't have a private chat to discuss things in, but Xbro should have seen Kark's post at least, did you not agree with your partner's vote then?

Ourobolus

Banned
They were loved though. If they'd have been able to prove it, it would likely have been taken as a soft town confirmation.
Loved Scum is kinda weird, but it's still not a fantastic power. Also considering the other two scum most likely have active PRs (silencer if it's not a neutral power, and then something else)

Natiko

Banned
Honestly a bit glad of the groups I had a feeling could bite it that it was WAMD/Vere. Vere's vote for Sorian gave me pause. That being said

VOTE: Ourobolus

Hard to imagine my vote landing elsewhere today besides tie breaking. You have continuously played with a passive aggressive mentality, one in which you prefer to be sarcastic than try to solve. You're my top scum pretty handily currently.

Top Bottom