• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild Feat. CJ of San Andreas [Mod]

MUnited83

For you.
Have they modded weapon durability? That would be cool if they could.

I don't know, I can't relate to CJ or .. /sarcasm. The type of replies posted when CJ was revealed as the protagonist for GTA:SA.
Yes, you can disable weapon durability entirely on CEMU with certain tools. There are also save editors that let you edit the durability of any weapon on your inventory( those saves can be used on the Wii U version)

Alfredo

It'd be funny if modders made their own Amiibo and distributed mods that way.

What I'm saying is I want a CJ Amiibo and I want to replay BOTW with this.

If only Young Maylay could come back for GTA V dlc, GTA:SA best loading/intro screen music.

tumblr_nuoo2u3Mz21srm6rfo1_500.gif

Griss

CJ himself was whatever but the shield made me chuckle. As someone without a gaming PC who has to play the game at 900p I can get behind that kind of friendly trolling / banter.

Caayn

Pretty cool mod. Completely forget that it ran on PC already.
You guys need to lighten up.
Give up. Once GAF has set their mind on X being racist it's fine to attack anyone who even mentions it, including physical violence which seems suddenly justified.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Looking forward to someone injecting the Megaman Volnutt model from Smash WiiU so I can pretend i'm playing a ghetto Megaman Legends knock-off-thing

zeemumu

"CJ... You may not be at a point where you have fully recovered your power or all of your memories, but courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten."

"You know I just got off the plane!!!"

TheSun

Zelda: "All you had to do was defeat the damn Calamity Ganon, Link!"

Man, Woody and Buzz killed me. Loving how these look.

Top Bottom