• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Jogger Dubbed The "Mad Pooper" Is Terrorizing Colorado Springs

We had someone dubbed the "mad crapper" at work. They would take the bag out of a garbage can poop in it, put the bag back in.

In the men's room they would snear shit all over the toilet and the stall.

Eventually some behavior in a different department put it all together. A woman was sending coworkers texts with pictures of her shits. None of those people said anything! Then one day in her department she pooped in a garbage can in front of a coworker. That person didn't even tell anyone in management about it. It just circulated as a rumor until finally making its way up the chain. She was not fired, she claimed a medical condition. The solution was that someone had to be with her at all times.

Eventually there were company wide layoffs and she was rolled in and let go then.

Something similar happens, currently, at my local head office.

Dueces next to the toilet. Sometimes just smears all over the stall. It used to happen more frequently, so the theory is that the turdmaestro retired but passed the baton to a younger coworker.

Women's washroom, btw.

Something similar happens, currently, at my local head office.

Dueces next to the toilet. Sometimes just smears all over the stall. It used to happen more frequently, so the theory is that the turdmaestro retired but passed the baton to a younger coworker.

Women's washroom, btw.

This is utterly disgusting...why just why would you do that...

Not

Banned
If a guy dropped his pants and pooped in front of women and children, he'd have been caught, charged and placed on the sex offender registry by the night of the incident. If he was black on top of it, he'd probably be dead.

The fact that she's done this multiple times and the police are still going "Eh, I really hope she cuts it out before we have to bring charges against her" is really telling. I wish that sort of mercy was extended to everyone.

I imagine the disproportionate amount of sex crimes committed by one gender influences their judgment a little.

But you're right. In a perfect society, men would be just as non-awful in this area as women.

She can't be bargained with.
She can't be reasoned with.
She doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or shame.
And she absolutely will not stop, ever, until she takes that shit in their yard.

DirtyLarry

We had someone dubbed the "mad crapper" at work. They would take the bag out of a garbage can poop in it, put the bag back in.

In the men's room they would snear shit all over the toilet and the stall.

Eventually some behavior in a different department put it all together. A woman was sending coworkers texts with pictures of her shits. None of those people said anything! Then one day in her department she pooped in a garbage can in front of a coworker. That person didn't even tell anyone in management about it. It just circulated as a rumor until finally making its way up the chain. She was not fired, she claimed a medical condition. The solution was that someone had to be with her at all times.

Eventually there were company wide layoffs and she was rolled in and let go then.
Any chance you live in New Jersey?

The reason I ask is there was a mad crapper in a town by me when I was in high school. I actually wound up meeting the kid who it was. It was not a women.

But I find it hilarious there has been more than one mad crapper in the world and now I am wondering if it is somehow a NJ thing.

robochimp

Any chance you live in New Jersey?

The reason I ask is there was a mad crapper in a town by me when I was in high school. I actually wound up meeting the kid who it was. It was not a women.

But I find it hilarious there has been more than one mad crapper in the world and now I am wondering if it is somehow a NJ thing.

Nope, not in NJ. Apparently mad crapping is a universal thing.

sangreal

She may have a severe form of Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. You can go from not having to poop to ready to explode in seconds, and there's not enough time to get to a toilet even if theres one relatively nearby.

That doesn't explain the preparation, repetition and lack of embarrassment when confronted

not surprised, their entire ad campaign is based off the "does a bear shit in the woods?" joke

tenor.gif

She may have a severe form of Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. You can go from not having to poop to ready to explode in seconds, and there's not enough time to get to a toilet even if theres one relatively nearby.

If that's the case then she needs to jog at home on a treadmill or not jog at all.

Also, everyone in this thread who has a post that is nothing but a bad joke should be banned.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
not surprised, their entire ad campaign is based off the "does a bear shit in the woods?" joke

Whoa.

This is bigger than when I realized HP Sauce stood for “Houses of Parliament “ despite the Houses of Parliament being boldly illustrated on the bottle for my entire 46 years of life.

bremon

Lol it always makes me laugh how many people clue in when they first realize the HP sauce thing (I was late to that party too).

On topic; I've always wondered how restrooms get smeared with crap now and then. This thread has taught me that some people are disgusting shit-smearing orangutans and they purposely make a mess.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
We had a repeat incident at work called the Poo-Curtain Bandit. basically someone would build elaborate curtains to cover every seam and crack in the toilet stalls, presumably for privacy, by draping toilet paper and jamming it into the hunger and so on.

This would be weird, but innocuous except for the fact that the person never dismantled the creations. Just left them there for the next stall user. That's rude, but I cannot abide treating our cleaners like that. Why should they have to clean up after your mania, you selfish weirdo?

We've also had some very acrobatic users miss the bowl with solids.

Dalek

We had a repeat incident at work called the Poo-Curtain Bandit. basically someone would build elaborate curtains to cover every seam and crack in the toilet stalls, presumably for privacy, by draping toilet paper and jamming it into the hunger and so on.

This would be weird, but innocuous except for the fact that the person never dismantled the creations. Just left them there for the next stall user. That's rude, but I cannot abide treating our cleaners like that. Why should they have to clean up after your mania, you selfish weirdo?

I've seen this happen before too and I've suspected that they felt they were doing a service for the next person-they saw it as a positive and just assume everyone would be grateful for it.

We've also had some very acrobatic users miss the bowl with solids.

This happend on the Stern Show in one of their bathrooms in the studio. The culprit didn't reveal themselves but they had a crime scene investigator come in to try to determine what happened. Like how Dexter is a blood splatter expert.

Top Bottom