• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do sleep but I also like to improve myself and I like to make it better than before, one of the things I have been exploring is to make moving banners for the TEW 2 OT

And also trying to make the OTs to look like in game text or real promo art

OEPpeQV.jpg

I thought you'd be sticking with the version you sent me, but this looks great. You're putting maybe too much work into this :p

Shiggy

I'm good, I got all my puns out in the Robobobobobot thread.

You can't fool me:
"Kirby Star Allies by TheMoon (September 19, 2017)
Spring 2018"

The thread title is set already anyway... 'Kirby: Battle Royale |OT| Kirby and gang are out for a bang".
Nah.

And when will you put up the OT for Pokemon Gold/Silver?

Kindekuma

Banned
Man, I wanna claim Left Alive OT but the release window is too vague. It could release within a year, or release later near the holidays next year. That game is my aesthetic.

Ok, just start a new thread then please. If you volunteer to keep it up-to-date, that would be pretty great. The current situation is quite a mess.
Personally I'd rather somebody contact a mod (or even EviLore since he had some involvement with the creation of this one as seen on the first page of this thread) and work it out with Nemesis first instead of just yanking it from his hands.
He might be ready for a break since he's been doing this for six years and I'd love to see more regular updates but it's also his thread and it seems a bit unfair to just wrest it from him without his involvement.

Cornbread78

Ok, just start a new thread then please. If you volunteer to keep it up-to-date, that would be pretty great. The current situation is quite a mess.

Personally I'd rather somebody contact a mod (or even EviLore since he had some involvement with the creation of this one as seen on the first page of this thread) and work it out with Nemesis first instead of just yanking it from his hands.
He might be ready for a break since he's been doing this for six years and I'd love to see more regular updates but it's also his thread and it seems a bit unfair to just wrest it from him without his involvement.

Yeah, this is a Mod thing. I would shoot Evilore a PM and see how he feels about it.

Shiggy

It doesn't really matter. If Nemesis doesn't have the time to update this frequently and there is a person who is willing to do it instead, then there's nothing wrong with that. The way it is right now is pretty annoying.

TheMoon already contacted a mod without any response.

TheMoon

It doesn't really matter. If Nemesis doesn't have the time to update this frequently and there is a person who is willing to do it instead, then there's nothing wrong with that. The way it is right now is pretty annoying.

TheMoon already contacted a mod without any response.

No, I contacted Nemesis. :)

Gonna stay clear of EL though. Doesn't go well with my gravitational field.

BiggNife

I only say Evilore because he started the initial thread and handed it off to Nemesis.

Fair enough, but I really don't think he or anyone else on the moderation team cares who is in charge of this thread as long as there's someone to keep it up to date. If Evi doesn't respond I don't think there's any harm in PMing Xander, Nirolak, Stump, et. al.

Cornbread78

No, I contacted Nemesis. :)
Gonna stay clear of EL though. Doesn't go well with my gravitational field.

Look like Moon needs a pair! lol.

Moon, were you planning on taking the reigns from Nemesis if it comes to that?

Fair enough, but I really don't think he or anyone else on the moderation team cares who is in charge of this thread as long as there's someone to keep it up to date. If Evi doesn't respond I don't think there's any harm in PMing Xander, Nirolak, Stump, et. al.

Makes sense. Whatever is best for everyone. I'll just keep making all the last minutes threads I make and call it a day, lol

Hi folks. We had a brief discussion about this, and it's fine if someone else wants to take over responsibility and make a new thread for the |OT| |OT|. It doesn't matter who's in charge provided they're not someone that's banned frequently and they're diligent about the updates. Please copy over the guidelines from the OP and previous claims best you can. Post a link in this thread when it's finished so we can sticky the new version.

Btw, has anyone gotten a hold of Nemesis_ to confirm that this is what's happening?

Cornbread78

Hi folks. We had a brief discussion about this, and it's fine if someone else wants to take over responsibility and make a new thread for the |OT| |OT|. It doesn't matter who's in charge provided they're not someone that's banned frequently and they're diligent about the updates. Please copy over the guidelines from the OP and previous claims best you can. Post a link in this thread when it's finished so we can sticky the new version.

Btw, has anyone gotten a hold of Nemesis_ to confirm that this is what's happening?

Thank you!

TheMoon sent him a PM, but has not gotten a response as of yet.

TheMoon

I can make the thread if anyone else hasn't called dibs yet. I have plenty of time hahaha!

Haha...haha..ha...

I have no problems doing it (though I'm also not gonna fight anyone who really wants to do it instead^^). I like keeping things tidy and orderly (pls nobody look at my desk right now, these are not the droids you're looking for). And especially I like yelling at people to read OPs.

I've PM'd Nemesis about the compiled list that he'd just need to copy/paste into the OP and haven't heard back. Outside of that, I didn't ask about the thread in general.

I have no problems doing it (though I'm also not gonna fight anyone who really wants to do it instead^^). I like keeping things tidy and orderly (pls nobody look at my desk right now, these are not the droids you're looking for). And especially I like yelling at people to read OPs.

I've PM'd Nemesis about the compiled list that he'd just need to copy/paste into the OP and haven't heard back. Outside of that, I didn't ask about the thread in general.
As long the the new OP keeps an eye on everything and makes sure to update accordingly then I'm fine with whoever makes it.

Also new OP don't abuse your powers plz.

Cornbread78

As long the the new OP keeps an eye on everything and makes sure to update accordingly then I'm fine with whoever makes it.

Also new OP don't abuse your powers plz.

tumblr_n4i8h7zYAm1s50q0wo1_500.gif

I say you guys fight it out then work together to make it happen.

A couple immediate thoughts:
- make sure you clearly cut and paste everything in the current OP\
- add reminder about collaborations
- add short direction how to use the search function
- Make sure you each take up the first two posts of the thread, so posts 1 and 2 can be used in the future.
>if it is helpful, make post #1 for games and post #2 for OT threads/games without release dates.
- Create a nice shout-out to Nemesis for taking care of the thread for so long.
- Work together to get this all done after you've bloodies each other in battle.

tumblr_n4i8h7zYAm1s50q0wo1_500.gif

I say you guys fight it out then work together to make it happen.

A couple immediate thoughts:
- make sure you clearly cut and paste everything in the current OP
- add reminder about collaborations
- add short direction how to use the search function
- Make sure you each take up the first two posts of the thread, so posts 1 and 2 can be used in the future.
>if it is helpful, make post #1 for games and post #2 for OT threads/games without release dates.
- Create a nice shout-out to Nemesis for taking care of the thread for so long.
- Work together to get this all done after you've bloodies each other in battle.
I call Kirito. I'm the MC so I can't die. Plus I have a girl. Or two. Or five.
b7679d5d537fddd2ec8ee286dd5178acc3e8d60a_hq.jpg

Uh oh.

TheMoon

I call Kirito. I'm the MC so I can't die. Plus I have a girl. Or two. Or five.
b7679d5d537fddd2ec8ee286dd5178acc3e8d60a_hq.jpg

Uh oh.

Wanna tag-team post#1 and post#2 then? I'd only stab you in the back every second Wednesday of the month, pinky swear.

btw I don't get the anime reference :D

fake edit: so, uhhh, do we have to claim the |OT| |OT| Vol. II in the |OT| |OT|? :D

Cerium

I'm kind of shocked that no one has claimed Rocket League for Switch yet.

I'll leave it open but if we get close and people are still slacking I'll be back.

Forkball

You were slower than a Gen VII Pokémon and underestimated the savage hunger of the Pokémon fan base. You can make the RSE VC thread for Switch... if you're fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom