• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta code begging thread

kendrid

Banned
I just received (and used) a PC and PS4 code from EA Support. It is automated so just keep trying. You will eventually get the email sent and get a code.

I just received (and used) a PC and PS4 code from EA Support. It is automated so just keep trying. You will eventually get the email sent and get a code.

Yep! For the uninitiated, here's how you get beta code for PS4, XB1 or PC via EA Help/Support.

1. Click here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?...egory=codes-and-promotions&issue=invalid-code

It should select Battlefront II for PS4 with "Invalid code" issue. Change platform to PC or XB1 if that's what you desire.

MAKE SURE IT SAYS "INVALID CODE". That's the only way I can guarantee they'll give you instant code. Also make sure you're picking the correct region (e.g. North America, Europe, etc).

2. Login with PSN/XBL/Origin

3. Whatever email address you see is the one it'll send the email to. Doesn't matter if you change it. Check your EA account email, first and foremost.

4. Send a generic email about beta key. Here's mine:

Subject: Star Wars Battlefront II early access key

Hi there,

I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront II, may I be granted the beta key? Thanks!

5. Send. Make sure all forms are filled. No need to send an attachment.

6. Check email for instant code. This is an automated process with zero human interaction. Best way to tell you received the code is if the ticket is instantly "CLOSED". Check here: https://help.ea.com/ca/my-cases/

7. Didn't receive a code in 5 minutes? Is the support page stuck in "loading" loop? Send another ticket. Repeat until you get it.

adj_noun

If you want to ensure GAF folks get your posted code, I'd use email tags. That way only people who quote your post can see them.

visible example: [/email.] (take out the period at the end)

quote to see example: [email=WRITE YOUR CODE HERE]

Sephzilla

Yep! For the uninitiated, here's how you get better code for PS4, XB1 or PC via EA Help/Support.

1. Click here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?...egory=codes-and-promotions&issue=invalid-code

It should select Battlefront II for PS4 with "Invalid code" issue. Change platform to PC or XB1 if that's what you desire.

MAKE SURE IT SAYS "INVALID CODE". That's the only way I can guarantee they'll give you instant code. Also make sure you're picking the correct region (e.g. North America, Europe, etc).

3. Whatever email address you see is the one it'll send the email to. Doesn't matter if you change it. Check your EA account email, first and foremost.

6. Check email for instant code. This is an automated process with zero human interaction. Best way to tell you received the code is if the ticket is instantly "CLOSED". Check here: https://help.ea.com/ca/my-cases/

7. Didn't receive a code in 5 minutes? Is the support page stuck in "loading" loop? Send another ticket. Repeat until you get it.

any time i try to do this now I get a "GET A CALL" as my only choice, no email

cooking

Neo Member
Yep! For the uninitiated, here's how you get better code for PS4, XB1 or PC via EA Help/Support.

Thanks for this, but I'm not sure if it still works. I click to send the email and the page doesn't respond

Mine was instantly closed but I never got an email with a key :/

Edit: NVM, it went to my origin email even though I changed emails! Got a code!!

Ozorov

If anyone has an extra can you PM me a code? I pre ordered yesterday on PSN but it was too late. PC or PSN code would be fine.

Have you tried to search for the beta on PS Store? I read that people pre-ordered it today on PSN and got the beta. But they maybe bought the more expensive version

Kaiken

Banned
yeah, same thing happening to me

if anyone has an extra PC code through this method, please PM.

Went back and even though my email was already pulled up, i erased it and manually typed it in and it went through.

Edit: and got my code.

Fluloco

So, I have to be the unluckiest guy here. I sent a ticket, and the response (automatic, because I received it like two seconds after making it) was this:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting EA Help.

We checked, and it looks like you should be already able to play the Star Wars Battlefront II beta.

If the beta didn't download and install automatically on your PlayStation, you should find it in your Library.

Download, install and you're good to go.

If you want to play on PC or on Xbox One instead, you can do that once the beta opens up on October 6. You won't need a code to play then.

We hope you're enjoying your time with the game.

May the Force be with you,

The EA Help team

Have you tried to search for the beta on PS Store? I read that people pre-ordered it today on PSN and got the beta. But they maybe bought the more expensive version

I have not, thanks off I GO!!!

Edit: that totally worked!! thanks. I also managed to get a PC code form origin but I can't install it from the client :/

cooking

Neo Member
Went back and even though my email was already pulled up, i erased it and manually typed it in and it went through.

Edit: and got my code.

tried that and still no luck. Thanks though

ill try a few more times and see if itll eventually go through

Davide

I've had it pre-ordered for months on Amazon Canada and it looks like they're not sending me a code, would love one for the PS4 NA.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
cL05pUU.png

cut my life into pieces

M.W.

4th try doing the EA thing, and it worked! If for any reason they send me codes for the first three attempts, I will divvy them up here.

deadfolk

I'd really appreciate a PC or PS4 code (any region).

I have it pre-ordered on Xbone, but like an idiot I traded my console in at the weekend towards my Scorpio pre-order. And I won't be able to play open beta because I have to decorate the bedroom at the weekend.

Great planning on my part. Times two.

Top Bottom