• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 8 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

"What is this, the raid on Entebbe?"

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
TOP 5 CURB EPISODE.

My God I couldn't stop laughing. I feel like the episode is even funnier to us Jews just because of the absurd nature of it.

And the whole Palestinian restaurant near a Jewish deli thing was a clear nod to the Mosque near World Trade Center fiasco.

newjeruse

AlphaSnake said:
My God I couldn't stop laughing. I feel like the episode is even funnier to us Jews just because of the absurd nature of it.
Yup. I just wish there was a way to show this to all my rabidly Zionist cousins. That dinner party scene was perfect and probably resonated strongly with any Jew.

Takuan

Speaking generally, I never would've thought Super Dave Osborne could be this funny.

Also, the sarcastic doorman from Seinfeld making a cameo was nostalgic. Outside of a few stand-up clips, I haven't seen that guy in TV for ages.

GQman2121

Banned
#Koufaxingus should be trending on Twitter right now. That was the one line that stood out to me as being completely hilarious given the situation.

Takuan

GQman2121 said:
#Koufaxingus should be trending on Twitter right now. That was the one line that stood out to me as being completely hilarious given the situation.
Had to look it up, but lol.

Zabka

Larry acting extra Jewish in bed, especially the Woody Allen hand movements, was my favorite part of the episode. That and the extremely beautiful and angry woman who was hatefucking him at the time.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Now comes the ultimate question for you all: What would you have chosen if you were Larry?

I rationalized it with my cousin...I went for the crazy kinky Palestinian threesome. If I was pushing 65 and divorced, I wouldn't pass up any opportunity to slam two hot ass chicks at the same time.

newjeruse

AlphaSnake said:
Now comes the ultimate question for you all: What would you have chosen if you were Larry?

I rationalized it with my cousin...I went for the crazy kinky Palestinian threesome. If I was pushing 65 and divorced, I wouldn't pass up any opportunity to slam two hot ass chicks at the same time.
And the compelling argument for the other side is...

Going the Social Assassin route I would have chosen the Al-Abbas side and just chanted "their chicken's good! their chicken's good!"

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
AlphaSnake said:

Palestinian threesome no fucking way would I want to be with Susie. Then agin I really wouldn't want to hear the bitching but the threesome would be awesome plus chicken.

Socreges

Banned
"My friends call me Larry."
"I like you."
"What's not to like?"
"Ehh, you're a Jew."

Fucking LOVED her delivery on that one, plus Larry's indifference.

Great episode.

Great episode. It felt a lot more like the old school CYE's... seriously, god damn.

pretty much any scene involving larry over at someone's house for dinner is going to be gold.

funkouser in a yamaka = lol

good to see some low key scenes with just jeff and larry. Their conversations are so effortless.

dyls

polyh3dron said:
I'm expecting a substantial bump in turnout to Al-Wazir tomorrow for lunch.
I was just thinking about going on the way home from the gym tomorrow. I've never been, and I always go to Zankou, but I didn't really mean to be making a statement.

Great episode. The look on Larry's face as the restaurant breaks into applause is amazing. Has anyone made a YouTube collection of his reaction shots? There are so many classics throughout the series.

xbhaskarx

BenjaminBirdie said:
This isn't the Raid on Antibes.

Entebbe

OpinionatedCyborg said:
funkouser in a yamaka = lol

yarmulke

Big-E said:
Palestinian women was hot.

Yes she was (the actress is a Canadian of Armenian descent though).

GQman2121 said:

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax... you're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

Staab

Hahaha, oh wow.
Amazing episode, I'm loving the shit out of this season already !

"Fuck me like Israel fucked my people! Show me the promised land, you circumcised fuck!"

hahahahahaha

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
Good to hear that people are rating this episode so highly, since I was slightly disappointed by the first 2. Looking forward to watching this one

clip

You guys just know that it was a goof when Funkhouser's yarmulke fell off, and Larry just rolled with it brilliantly, god damn.

CrankyJay

Banned
clip said:
You guys just know that it was a goof when Funkhouser's yarmulke fell off, and Larry just rolled with it brilliantly, god damn.

That's the best part of this series. I don't think most people realize this show is pretty much unscripted except for several plot points. The actors adlib most of it.

If this season continues like this it will be top 3 for sure. Hate fuck scene gave me a stomach ulcer from laughing so much.

Damn that girl was sexy too.

TheOddOne

BenjaminBirdie said:
Something about Funkzo's delivery of "if Rabin can break bread with Arafat, I can have chicken at this anti-Semitic shithole" just killed me.
The way he says it is between nonchalant and instant rage. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom