• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Halo 4 Gameplay

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
If only there was a big media event with tons of direct footage and officially released information so you could be hyped up properly.

Might be a good idea to start one. Maybe use LA as a venue and get other video game publishers and developers to come along and show stuff too.

This time of the year would be great for such a thing.

hahaha.

If only there was a big media event with tons of direct footage and officially released information so you could be hyped up properly.

Might be a good idea to start one. Maybe use LA as a venue and get other video game publishers and developers to come along and show stuff too.

Nah, weather is too good for video games, how does September sound to you?

And yet, this crap video was released 5 days before it. That was incredibly useful. Good job Hillbilly Jim.

If youre gonna leak footage 5 days before E3, make it a good one.

Overdoziz

Banned
More!

0UT13h.jpg

7EP0O.jpg

ZYgLDh.jpg

Yhrijh.jpg

Oy8Xxh.jpgg

N9jPeh.jpg

NVjQUh.jpg

MHDfRh.jpg

jwDKRh.jpg

7IagVh.jpg

s7f8vh.jpg

qxvyLh.jpg

UwgOTh.jpg

uVBc0h.jpg

xRndrh.jpg

cVjmth.jpg

j7TTeh.jpg

Rigest

Neo Member
To the people that leak things: GET BETTER CAMERAS OR DONT BOTHER!

Lol, you should be happy that someone is willing to take the risk to publish private beta material. However, it does suprise me that the quality is so terrible, my phone takes better pictures than that.

Below is an impression of the beta, it's translated with google from Italian.

Among the images we can also see the new look of the Ghost , who now has a very similar silhouette to the model of Halo 2, with a muzzle raised to cover the entire driver. addition to what we have seen it seems that in this moment of development, the DMR is much higher than the Battle Rifle , but this will probably be revised in the final game. In reading some more rumors that they wanted to kill the BR in only two bursts I feel compelled to reassure you: I took 4 gusting to delete a specific target . From the images we can see that the Spartan Laser is not changed by Reach , but it could be a final model. The Shield Portable present in Halo Reach is back in Halo 4, but now lasts half and do not stop incoming blows, becoming a less powerful version of the regenerator present in Halo 3. Among the Perk present there is a which allows to increase the duration of Armor Abilities. There is also a ' similar skill Lock the armor , which creates a shield destructible that gives only a frontal protection. The images also confirm the presence of a Killcam similar to that present in Call of Duty . Finally I leave you with pictures and I anticipate that soon you will find in my own replica of the Halo Maps Map of Heaven Halo 4 to Halo Reach. Stay tuned.

Izayoi

Banned
Don't worry guys, I'm sure it will feel exactly like Halo! Perks and killcams definitely have a place in the gameplay.

Definitely.

Right?

At least there aren't killstreaks yet, right?

Guys?

gaming_noob

Don't worry guys, I'm sure it will feel exactly like Halo! Perks and killcams definitely have a place in the gameplay.

Definitely.

Right?

At least there aren't killstreaks yet, right?

Guys?

Seeing as how you were never a Halo fan before, what do you think of the changes now?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Not the best screens to dodge but the UI doesn't look that great. Everything that 343 has shown so far has been top notch but the UI from those screens look kinda cheap? Not sure how describe them, honestly.

Izayoi

Banned
Seeing as how you were never a Halo fan before, what do you think of the changes now?
Half a dozen copies of Halo 1 (excluding two copies of Halo PC), four copies of Halo 2, Halo 3 Collector's (had Cat Helmet preordered but ended up getting the Collector's a week early off of eBay), ODST, Halo Wars, Reach Legendary Edition, and all of the strategy guides (limited editions if they were available) say otherwise.

But that's fine, let's continue to throw around wild accusations when someone disagrees with us anyway.

Top Bottom