• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem 3DS bundle hitting NA

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

Europe next, please.

Drago

Ah shit! My favorite OG 3DS design!

Happy to see NoA trying to push this game. This gives me hope that the special Animal Crossing XL comes over as well... :D

Ridley327

Wow, didn't see that one coming at all.

I can kinda make it out in the text, but it says that it's pre-installed, correct?

Oh shit. is the the normal 3DS or the XL? Looks like the normal but I'd be all over it if it was the XL. I already have the Zelda LE 3DS.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Is it the standard blue/black model, or something different?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I said this reading about Japanese voices in the game, I'll say it again: Nintendo really wants to boost those 3DS sales in the West.

Heck, it's even more pertinent this time.

DaBoss

Wish it was the XL.
Oh shit. is the the normal 3DS or the XL? Looks like the normal but I'd be all over it if it was the XL. I already have the Zelda LE 3DS.
It seems to be the normal 3DS. The game did come out in Japan before the XL came out.

Rootbeer

Banned
Not an XL. Wish it were. Doesn't really matter though; I already own one.

Still this is great. Nintendo is really pushing this game in NA, I like that. I hope a lot of people like it. Personally I can't wait to get it.

Tain

Near miss. If I could get an XL with a Fire Emblem game, I would have thought about getting this to stop bumming off of my gf's 3DS. Shame.

Sandfox

This is a good sign towards us getting the AC bundle.

Also, its nice to the see the cobalt blue 3DS in the west for the first time.

RM8

F-YES! OH MAN, so glad I didn't buy the purple one. OH MAN OH MAN. If there's only one 3DS model I like more than the original Aqua Blue it's this one.

matmanx1

No way! I tried (and failed) to get one of those bundles back when the JP one was announced. They ended up being fairly limited as I recall. Yay for us!

Pretty cool and glad NoA is doing this. But wish it was a XL, than I'd be all over it!

Still cool.

Reggie loves Dragon Quest so since Nintendo's been publishing DQ lately, think we'll get a DQ7 XL bundle with pre-installed DQ7? :D

Got excited for a XL color that doesn't suck.

Leave dissapointed.

...still kinda want it tho lol. Even if I've never been into FE before. Does this FE have the ability to grind without losing a character like Sacred Stones did? I know thats the point of FE, but and permanatly losing a character is fine, but no grinding is hard for me since I usually suck at RPGs despite playing alot lol.

Top Bottom