• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 full page advert in UK newspaper, "Coming 2013"

SnowHawk

b3STx1l.jpg

I made this one. I borrowed that crap picture. Thank you for making it.

I didn't know what font to use.

Also in the Metro, the other day was a two-page spread of Beyond hype, it was actually the front cover of the entertainment and tech section.

IMG-20130517-00503_zps225430cd.jpg

Sony's marketing team are goin' all out.

Orbis

Isn't Metro a free newspaper that is distrubuted at stations to people using the train, bus and metro's. Atleast it's like that here in the Netherlands. A shitload of people read those things.
Yeah in London at least it's incredibly popular and I guess that extends to wherever else it's available. Along with the Evening Standard it's the only paper I read, simply because it's free.

oh god that ugly Xbone board with a picture of the system. lol i hope microsoft wasn't the one that send that to them.

also when is the finale? i expect them to slip and unlock the video on youtube before the game lol.

$h@d0w

Looks like the Xbox standee was produced well ahead of time (still using the new generation language), with the slip of paper with all the details inserted in after the event this week.

That doesn't fill me with confidence about Microsoft's strategy, it seems rushed and frankly the results speak for themselves.

Arkam

Oh my..
Sony loves europe now?
lol

They better, that has been one of their best markets for the past decade!
Honestly I would not bat and eye if Sony launched anything PS branded in EU first.
Would be a smart move for them and nice way to reward a loyal market.

robin2

It sorta looks like the "I want to believe" poster with the UFO.

So since one of sony's mottos is "make.believe", I think there should be one with the phrase:

"I want to make.believe"

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
I get the No Photoshop line but whats up with the No Instagram line?

Just a snarky play against hipsters / teens overusing Instagram for everything. It's basically targeted perfectly to gamers who really really hate on Instagram.

Top Bottom