• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDude

Banned
how coudl you guys miss out on one of the best Easter Eggs? Okay I'll admit, it didn't strike me right away but Naughty Dog is brilliant if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wB15fkGb4M&feature=player_embedded

BTW i Think UC4 is coming, expect it this year to be announced or early next.

I knew when walking into that bar that shit was becoming familiar.

Also, that would mean it would be made by Naughty Dog's B team (The UC3 team). Isn't that considered the lesser of the 2?

nitrowolf2

Neo Member
I knew when walking into that bar that shit was becoming familiar.

Also, that would mean it would be made by Naughty Dog's B team (The UC3 team). Isn't that considered the lesser of the 2?

That's not an indication, they could have easily placed it in there. It is still after all their game to.

dab0ne

I thought I read another poster in the OT (it think it was the OT) who said there wan an easter egg on the title screen if you have playthrough plus. Anyone know of this?

Edit:

Ellie's knife is in the window seal.

NekoFever

That Uncharted board game's actually real as well.

22427uncharted_2_lgf9oca.jpg

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/123045/uncharted-the-board-game

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
It wouldn't surprise me that was a Walking Dead video game reference, since the section right after it (with the school buses) is a reference to the Walking Dead TV show (one of the early episodes of season 2 where they infiltrate a school and something very similar happens).

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
One thing, I haven't played the WD game yet (I know, I know...) but is there a shed by the pool in the game? There's a shed on the backside of the pool in The Last of Us that's pink and I thought it was kind of weird since while the rest of the game is so detailed, there is literally nothing inside the shed. If this IS a reference to the Walking Dead game, then that might explain why this shed is literally the only thing in the game with absolutely no detail to it.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
One thing, I haven't played the WD game yet (I know, I know...) but is there a shed by the pool in the game? There's a shed on the backside of the pool in The Last of Us that's pink and I thought it was kind of weird since while the rest of the game is so detailed, there is literally nothing inside the shed? If this IS a reference to the Walking Dead game, then that might explain why this shed is literally the only thing in the game with absolutely no detail to it.

There is a part with a shed in WD but it isnt at the same house as those pics above.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Some good ones in here. One I haven't seen mentioned is one of the rooms in the museum in Boston has part of the Francis Drake display Young Drake visits in Uncharted 3.

Zarrastro

i was hoping when i jumped in the old empty swimming pool, Joel would say "Marco!"
:-(

Yeah i missed the funny trophies for doing crazy stuff. I mean, yeah, the game has a very serious and dramatic tone, but that would, in Ellie's words, "Lighten the mood"

How about O'Sullivan's Irish Pub that you run through? Has the same bar as the one in Uncharted 3. Plus... O'Sullivan for Sully.

I found more little places while exploring, like Drake Stadium. Little cool details.

Aurongel

I can recall at least 3 houses in the suburb where I grew up that looked exactly like that. I'm going to go ahead and call that likeness a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom