• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz_RB

Can i answer this without getting banned? lol i mean it's not official media.

Shit has gotten a little more lenient since you've gone. Non specific impressions and graphics talk seems to be ok. I mean just to be safe you can spoiler tag your answer if you want.

Gurrry

No one is actually streaming GTA V on Twitch right now, it's just improper labeling.

A few are doing GTA IV streams labeled as GTA V, and some are saying they will start streaming when the game is actually released... like... a pre-stream... Stupid.

Ok, sorry. Ive been avoiding it at all costs.

However I will say that I clicked "all channels" yesterday and saw someone streaming GTAV. Im sure the person was banned, but I knew it was GTAV due to the square map instead of the circle.

Thank god I didnt see anything other than a thumbnail.

Azio

You can watch some videos on instagram by following this account into_gaming. it belongs to painkiller q8 lool. He uploaded some videos of gta v.

Gaz_RB

You can watch some videos on instagram by following this account into_gaming. it belongs to painkiller q8 lool. He uploaded some videos of gta v.

I love how he made that fake picture of him getting GTA V early, and now he actually has I early haha

hlhbk

That thread needs a title change, almost clicked on it out of habit.

I did that the other day. Clicked on the spoilers thread and was like hmmm what are all these gifts on the last page for, I don't remember these before. I luckily didn't look at them before clicking back and realizing what I had done. :D

Effect

So it's looking like the gameplay and preview videos were true to the final retail release? Or is the game lesser looking and performing according to early reports (from customers not reviewers)?

The wait is &%$! killing me guys...btw what pre-order bonuses are you getting in the states?

Here in mexico retail stores like Gamers are giving (at launch day) some fancy hip flasks!

pktl.jpg

Three threads

No spoilers.
Non story gifs and vids.
Spoilers - go to town.

Anyway, game has downloaded but I'm having trouble installing it now.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
The wait is &%$! killing me guys...btw what pre-order bonuses are you getting in the states?

Here in mexico retail stores like Gamers are giving (at launch day) some fancy hip flasks!

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6260/pktl.jpg[/IM G][/QUOTE]

Wal-mart is doing a keychain:

[IMG]http://d1vr6n66ssr06c.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/gtav_keychain.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I was just thinking, the three main characters look like older versions of the main characters of previous games, are they?

TheContact

pktl.jpg

omg that's awesome. that would never happen in the states, we'll get a map or something

Yawnier

Banned

pktl.jpg

Imagine the younger teenagers being given these flasks when they go to buy the game. Bahahaha!

Heimbeck

Banned
I was just thinking, the three main characters look like older versions of the main characters of previous games, are they?

That's what people thought before people knew their names, people thought everyone from 3,VC and SA was coming back.
but no it's not true, the names and history of them are different.

Loakum

Banned

pktl.jpg

Ya'll get metal liquor flasks, and all I'll get is a crummy poster? That ain't right! *I'm so jelly*

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
That's what people thought before people knew their names, people thought everyone from 3,VC and SA was coming back.
but no it's not true, the names and history of them are different.

shame :(
that what they should've done

Madness

Damn, I had store credit so I pre ordered at Eb Games, but people who show up to FutureShop and Best Buy get gold/silver money clips along with the usual bonuses.

Also, don't post any spoilers here whatsoever. There is a thread for that. This is what Bish added to the OP... "Bans for anyone posting leaked images, links, spoiler text, whatever between now and the 17th."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom