• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maddox goes after idiot on 9gag, puts her image on merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah. Maddox is still around? Haven't read since 2005 blah blah.

Anyway, he found one of his images uploaded to 9gag and pointed out in the comment section that they didn't have permission to use the image.

Some random girl told him no one cares about asking permission for such things, and then this happened:

conny_oops3.jpg

This, in my opinion, is the funniest thing he's done in years.

More here:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=conny_permission

UPDATE: Turns out the girl doesn't even exist!!!

maddoxfail.png

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I a.)think this is hilarious b.)think it might be an overreaction slightly and c.) absolutely hate the attitude displayed by her

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Bahahaha. I enjoyed Alphabet of Manliness, but his material after that has been slightly corny. (Especially the youtube thing he tried.)

His book is pretty fantastic bath room reading. I keep in the bath room and friends and family love to take a shit on my toilet while reading it, all in small sections that can easily be finished while taking a crap. That said this isn't that funny or clever, I would totally love having my face on random merchandise.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'd buy a limited edition holographic metal pog if it had her face right in the middle and the quote encircling the outer edge. Have Conny 2012 on the opposite side.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
His book is pretty fantastic bath room reading. I keep in the bath room and friends and family love to take a shit on my toilet while reading it, all in small sections that can easily be finished while taking a crap. That said this isn't that funny or clever, I would totally love having my face on random merchandise.

I have The Alphabet of Manliness but I missed my chance to get the comic book. It is my greatest regret.

Pretty much this. He gets pissed about someone pointing out that he was being an asshat and now he tried to prove a point.

Unfortunately, it's not very funny to begin with.

So we're not only defending the profiting from Maddox's own work, we're also missing a sense of humour? Alright.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Maddox? Wow, what a blast from the past.

"Conny 2012" is actually pretty funny. Not really much else to say, though. Getting your panties in a twist over something a teenage girl said is pretty embarrassing by any standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom