• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Discontinued food you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claude

Catalina's bitch
AcAzq.jpg

Things were amazing.

:(

Mordeccai

Motherfucking banana milk. I have searched for this shit forever, got a craving during this summer for this and it has totally disappeared. Not in any stores near me, no where online, only thing I could find was some banana flavored powder I'd have to import from the UK.

Why the fuck would they discontinue banana milk! That shit defined my child hood.

CTE

Motherfucking banana milk. I have searched for this shit forever, got a craving during this summer for this and it has totally disappeared. Not in any stores near me, no where online, only thing I could find was some banana flavored powder I'd have to import from the UK.

Why the fuck would they discontinue banana milk! That shit defined my child hood.

Shit. We got that in Canada, too.

mm04

Here in SoCal they have them. Actually was the first time I have ever had them. They remind me of mini Chick fil-a sandwiches.

I live in SoCal. Do you mean the new version of Chicken Littles or this....

pTwkH.jpg

The above is what I miss and I haven't seen them in years.

Mascot

Can't find an image of the actual product, only this teeshirt. Any UK-gaffers remember United chocolate biscuits?

RIP.

united-biscuiton-white_1.jpg

edit:

556410_436602039716865_697605295_n.jpg

derder

Has someone mentioned the original recipe Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTMdrxPWWjo

It was genuinely spicy - not peppery - and the chicken was soaked in the spices. Back when that came out in 92-95, I would take my skateboard up to Wendy's once a week to buy two of them as a meal.

After Dave died, it seemed like the ingredients changed. Now, the only legit spicy chicken sandwich is at Chick-fil-A.

:(

Piggus

Wtf were they thinking getting rid of those Reeses Crunchy peanut butter cups? They were amazing.

Also we still have Vanilla coke here. It was gone for a while but now it's back.

Epcott

QqCnt.jpg

Little Debbie use to sell a whole box of these pecan pies in the bread isle along with their Oatmeal Cream Pies and snack bundles. Now I'm lucky just to find one individually wrapped in some obscure gas station.

j9wqI.jpg

And these Sour Dough Bacon Cheeseburgers from Burger King. I miss them so.

Curtisaur

Forum Landmine
I tried finding a picture of the old original Jolly Rancher flat sticks on google and couldn't even find one. Pink Lemonade was my favorite flavor.

yhst-97899747321812_2088_34583106.jpg

Those? I swear I have seen those around recently. Once in high school I saved up my lunch money and bought both boxes of them from the gas station that was within walking distance of my friends' houses.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I hope you miss those purely for nostalgia and not cuz you enjoyed the taste of them... stuff nearly made me wanna puke

100% agree.

I'm still trying to find evidence of Zippin, the Scottie Pippin endorsed sports drink. I remember the commercials, but I simply cannot find pictures or product proof of such a thing existing. I wish I would have had the chance to try it. :(

Also, Crispy M&M's not being in the US is a sin. My fiancee's brother brought me 2 bags over from Europe when he was there. They were fucking incredible. <3

zerotol

Banned
yhst-97899747321812_2088_34583106.jpg

Those? I swear I have seen those around recently. Once in high school I saved up my lunch money and bought both boxes of them from the gas station that was within walking distance of my friends' houses.

Nope. Jolly rancher flat sticks. They were different than those. There were a huge amount of different flavors. It was like a stick of hard candy, but they also had a caramel one too. I can't believe there is no evidence of these things!

-Winnie-

There were these chocolate biscuits with icing on them that were shaped like ghosts that I used to love when I was a kid, but I can't remember their name for the life of me. I haven't seen them since I was about 4 or 5. :(

aparisi2274

fortune%20bubble%20gum.jpg

I miss these! When I was a kid, my local Good Humor truck would throw these out to us and we would pick em up and start eating them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom