• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Escapist's NFS:Rivals Xbox One Gameplay video actually shows PS4 footage...

ekim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgy4-iHInu8

The direct feed shots have PS4 buttons prompts...
untitled5nkaf.png

You can only see the game running on Xbox One during the interview shots. (tiny offscreen)

lol

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I don't notice that blunder sitting far away from my TV.

ekim

I mean - they probably weren't allowed to record the gameplay and thus used stock footage. But they should've at least noted that they are using PS4 footage.

CTLance

As I said in the other thread, I wish Jim Sterling all the best at his new job. He's gonna have one hell of a time cleaning up that clown car.

Kerub

Banned
Wow, watch_dogs too? Even trying to censor the buttons.

Maybe Major Nelson or Albert could clear this up by explaining why this is happening? That would stop the rumor spreading.

RE_Player

This isn't that surprising. On the Playstation Youtube channel there is the odd time where a video has 360 prompts.

dugdug

Banned
Wow, watch_dogs too? Even trying to censor the buttons.

Maybe Major Nelson or Albert could clear this up by explaining why this is happening? That would stop the rumor spreading.

You know why this is happening. Come on.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
using PC footage with PS4 button prompts in an Xbox interview

(note - speculation about it being a PC build)

I get that the clips they show full screen are probably just generic beauty shots, but perhaps they could put 'library footage' or something generic on it, just in case people think it is actual Xbox footage.

Cragvis

The only reason we can tell those are ps4 buttons is because its a ps4 game at 1080p's

The button display would be too blurry if it was really an xbox1 screenshot.

Top Bottom