• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan: Pokemon R/G/B/Y 2DS Bundles revealed

jax

Banned
If you get the code, you need to go to the Mystery Gift inside the game and choose Receive Gift and Get with Code, you can input the code there.

In the Nintendo Account, it's at the bottom

《シリアルコードはこちら》
XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX 
※シリアルコードには0(ゼロ)、1(イチ)、B(ビー)、I(アイ)、O(オー)、V(ブイ)は使用していません。
Thank you so much! Oh and to be clear, this is for RGBY, correct? Or do I use XY/ORAS for this one?

tiijj

Thank you so much! Oh and to be clear, this is for RGBY, correct? Or do I use XY/ORAS for this one?

Apparently there's 2 of them.

This one's for XY/ORAS.

You can only get the one for the VC (RGBY) if you buy the 2DS bundle and I believe you can only get it locally, you need to connect to a certain venue during Mar 18 through some date.

jax

Banned
Apparently there's 2 of them.

This one's for XY/ORAS.

You can only get the one for the VC (RGBY) if you buy the 2DS bundle and I believe you can only get it locally, you need to connect to a certain venue during Mar 18 through some date.
Ah. I see. Hopefully they do something similar for the exclusive 3DS in the US, then. I'm going to grab Mew in ORAS! Thanks again for all the help. :)

Borman

Alright, so I have the theme downloaded, but what is the longer code below that? Obviously the normal looking code is for Mew.

I hope nobody minds me bumping a week+ old post but I have a question for those who own the 2DS.

How is it? Is it comfortable to use? I gave away my 3DSXL because it got so uncomfortable to play for longer than an hour. Playing Zelda for long stretches with these big idiot hands was difficult and just gave up and sold the system.

Thoughts? and thanks :)

Bullza2o

I'm going to Japan next month. Is the 2DS still available in stores? I wish my 3DS is region free so I can just pick up a boxed copy of green... :(

I've looked in a ridiculous number of stores over the last 4 days in Kyoto, the 2ds bundles are sold out everywhere.... How hard would it be to order from Amazon Japan and get it delivered to the address I'm staying at in Tokyo? Can I use an Australian credit card on Amazon.jp?

I've looked in a ridiculous number of stores over the last 4 days in Kyoto, the 2ds bundles are sold out everywhere.... How hard would it be to order from Amazon Japan and get it delivered to the address I'm staying at in Tokyo? Can I use an Australian credit card on Amazon.jp?

The 2DS bundles were pretty limited, so you'll be paying the markup value from Amazon sellers. Using foreign cards are fine, by the way. I used my NZ debit card with Amazon Japan for the longest time. And as long as wherever you're staying is cool with accepting your parcels, then you should be good to go!

Anth0ny

So... the motherload finally arrived:

RwfMod0.jpg

So fucking awesome. The packaging is PERFECT. Nintendo needs to do awesome anniversary stuff like this with more of their franchises.

Top Bottom