• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP ask for second Special Counsel to investigate Clinton, Obama and Comey etc

Obama...........for what? I mean Clinton I get considering the campaign against her
C8AUb8sVAAAmXQM.jpg
because this of course

royalan

Republicans are a cancer.

And this shit isn't funny.

Because we're getting closer and closer to the day that Republicans take it too far with their distraction witch hunts.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
The GOP will use Obama as their scapegoat for the next 20 years, in the same way Clinton has been pursued for 20 years.

rjinaz

Yeah I don't see this resonating well with the public. I mean sure the deplorables will love it, but then they'd love a public execution.

But most Americans are going to see this as them pointing fingers putting the blame on others when they have the keys to government.

This is the apex of "but...her...emails."

The narrative has now shifted again - now we see the emerging spin of "Trump's campaign may have broken the law, but what about these *minor nitpicks with Democratic behavior*? See, everyone's hands are dirty, everyone cheats, so nothing matters."

Exile20

They are never letting the email nonsense go, right?

With how crazy the WH is they need to distract and give thier base something to eat on. They are hungry and whatever the fuck trump is doing might turn them off so they are using obama and hillary as food.

Republicans are a cancer.

And this shit isn't funny.

Because we're getting closer and closer to the day that Republicans take it too far with their distraction witch hunts.

The Republicans, as they are today, are only a symptom of a too large swathe of American society that is intellectually anti-modern and aggrieved that their fellow citizens are abandoning the racist, sexist, and general backwards worldview and naive nativism.

Hahahahaha fucking GOP is so damn evil. It's comical at how evil they are as a whole. Captain planet villains does not even get close to the GOP.

Top Bottom