• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nick Jonas' for Flaunt magazine... NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

Come to me Nick.

tumblr_inline_mo2rm9z4EN1qz4rgp.gif

Yeul

Oh okay these were the pics a couple of my friends were talking about lol. He has a nice body, his face isn't really my type though. I like more interesting features and he just reminds me of a frat boy lol.

Ties

Banned
난 더 이상 내 항문 을 느낄 수 없을 때까지 이런 젠장 . 북미와 유럽 사이의 바다 공간보다 내 구멍 하품 이 넓은 합니다. 나는 당신에게 닉 조나스 사랑 내 피부에 효모 성장 하고있어 때까지 저를 만연 . ❤

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

botty

Banned
난 더 이상 내 항문 을 느낄 수 없을 때까지 이런 젠장 . 북미와 유럽 사이의 바다 공간보다 내 구멍 하품 이 넓은 합니다. 나는 당신에게 닉 조나스 사랑 내 피부에 효모 성장 하고있어 때까지 저를 만연 . ❤

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Begone+spawn+of+darkness+the+power+of+christ+_bcc5b692b8c12d22f57f8bbe1a13fad4.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned

Oh i c....

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Bless This Post

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Begone+spawn+of+darkness+the+power+of+christ+_bcc5b692b8c12d22f57f8bbe1a13fad4.jpg[

lol at this.

What is the Korean translation anyway?

royalan

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

...???

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
black-woman-inhaler.png

Never thought a guy who wore a purity ring would do this to me
Anal's okay, don't you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ainJZE0vSyQ

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Who the hell reads Hello Kitty lite?

So after seeing the shenanigans in this topic, will I ever see an equivalent "swoon over sexy female celebrity topic?" Being somewhat new to the Gaf way can be confusing sometimes.

He could use further improvement in his bod since he's in kind of an awkward inbetween stage from slim to ripped. I feel like he might have only lifted recently before the photo shoot. The ass is decent, but a lot of it could be the angle and excitement one gets from not seeing it all. And yes, the face is kinda douchy. I've seen better.
And yet this is still doing something to me? WHY?!! The Marky Mark effect is pretty strong it seems...

Monocle

Odd nipples.
This too. Sorry but yeah.

So after seeing the shenanigans in this topic, will I ever see an equivalent "swoon over sexy female celebrity topic?" Being somewhat new to the Gaf way can be confusing sometimes.

He could use further improvement in his bod since he's in kind of an awkward inbetween stage from slim to ripped. I feel like he might have only lifted recently before the photo shoot. The ass is decent, but a lot of it could be the angle and excitement one gets from not seeing it all. And yes, the face is kinda douchy. I've seen better.
And yet this is still doing something to me? WHY?!! The Marky Mark effect is pretty strong it seems...
No we've definitely never had any of those. Never ever ever.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
OH MY GO

Oh you mean every thread on GAF that has a photo of a woman in it even if the topic is like 'WOMAN KILLS SEVENTEEN PUPPIES WITH BARE HANDS'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom