• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

19thomas-600.jpg

jem0208

We're an off topic community now? Seems about right really.

Maybe Frankie will post here more often now.

Is this the first game OT which became an off topic OT?

We're part of the OT Community now. Pretty soon we'll know how they think. And then we'll know how to be them.

One day it will all be over and everyone will forget that this was the moment. This is when it turned. And it wasn't the mighty HaloGAF, it wasn't some offensive post by some randie. It was a slrpr named Ozzy who posted dat ass.

jem0208

On the topic of Halo: the new RUL video confirmed that boarding a vehicle doesn't kick out every player from the other team.

Not sure if that was confirmed 100% yet or not.

-Ryn

Banned
Well at least we weren't Locked.

We've transcended the bounds of a gaming community. Now #butts may reign supreme!!

I think they mentioned something about an invasion-style gametype?

Yes, attack and defend with no AI.

I believe Josh said at one point that there were 2 or 3 gametypes so far for it
Ooohh nice

If so, variety of narrators like the Elite & Cpt. announcing the beginning and end in Invasion was pretty neat. I'd like to see this sort of return but reimagined (with or without Sarah's presence).

This seems better than two Banshees drifting towards each other and one of them explodes. I'm sure there's enough anti-air weapons in Warzone the ground team could take them out, even with dodges.

A coordinated team will destroy airborne vehicles pretty quick, imagine 6-12 BR shots on a banshee at once. Rinse and repeat until dead.

Madness

Inevitable, most discussion just wasn't game related, little to nothing to talk about. Either way, hope it gets moved back to gaming close to launch. I'll probably just stick to any relevant gaming side threads till then.

VinFTW

Inevitable, most discussion just wasn't game related, little to nothing to talk about. Either way, hope it gets moved back to gaming close to launch. I'll probably just stick to any relevant gaming side threads till then.

gl with that one bud

jem0208

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

If you look at the last 10 or so pages it's mostly about Halo or at least fairly related to it.

We just occasionally go along an off topic tangent like the gif spree or beer. Usually it's Destiny though.

Madness

gl with that one bud

True. But there are some good discussions to be had regarding features between all the drive by concern trolls and console war posts.

On another note, I wonder who was using modbot? Ghal has no problem coming into the thread so probably was another mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom