• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

aWUHqz6.jpg

Dude looks like TDM.

TCRS

Banned
same here. fucking plans fell through. now sitting here, drinking mead. watched star wars episode I. we didn't even manage to get 400 pages. everything is pathetic today.

same here. fucking plans fell through. now sitting here, drinking mead. watched star wars episode I. we didn't even manage to get 400 pages. everything is pathetic today.

even_moar_hugsb6syu.gif

good thing fallout new vegas was cheap on steam, gonna replay this now. don't have mead but I'm armed with nuka spezi

When did you grow a stubbly beard trab? I haven't checked FaceGAF in a bit.

yesterday.

dejay

Banned
I was asleep just before the roll-over (Australia) but I woke up (got woken up) to celebrate the new year by looking at my clock, thinking to myself "it's 2014" and then promptly falling back to sleep. Thank god for my fan; kept most of the noise drowned out during the night. Only my second NYE where I didn't celebrate. I think I prefer it this way.

I'm waiting until 10am to mow my lawn, which is about half an hour away. I'm considerate of my hung-over neighbours.

39irSHG.jpg

We need 238 posts before the end of the day to end this miserable thread. In moments like this there's only one thing to do. Spam thread titles.

Pics that make you laugh |OT6| Non Off-Topic Community Version
Pics that make you laugh |OT6| Ahh Yiss, Motha Fuckin Doge
Pics that make you laugh |OT6| Now with 0% Agguire

Keep the name suggestion coming. I hope when I'm back at my home we have already reached 400 pages to me launch the new thread, also I need you to choose which were the bests images of this thread.

RQEnzMl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom