• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

batsnacks

Here's what I have so far:

1. Zubz (Waiting list from last week)
2. Sorian (Waiting list from last week)
3. El Topo (Waiting list from last week)
4. Timeaisis (Waiting list from last week)
5. LaunchpadMcQ (Waiting list from last week)
6. Franconp (Waiting list from last week)

I am /in if possible!

SalvaPot

Hey, Launch posts just as much as I do (even more!)

You actually have a 20 posts lead on Launch (and Blarg is 4th)

Sorian 329
LaunchpadMcQ 303
Ourobolus 204
Blargonaut 192
batsnacks 162
cabbeh 143
Karkador 126
SalvaPot 82
roytheone 58
Fireblend 55
Burbeting 36
Darryl 31
CzarTim 29
RetroMG 28
Lone_Prodigy 19
Haly 6
TheGoddamn 5
Palmer_v1 5
Timeaisis 4
nin1000 3
Swamped 2
El Topo 1
Pau 1
Gorlak 1
Zatoth 1
Never Forever 1
kingkitty 1
Hyperactivity 1

Sorian

Banned
You actually have a 20 posts lead on Launch (and Blarg is 4th)

Sorian 329
LaunchpadMcQ 303
Ourobolus 204
Blargonaut 192
batsnacks 162
cabbeh 143
Karkador 126
SalvaPot 82
roytheone 58
Fireblend 55
Burbeting 36
Darryl 31
CzarTim 29
RetroMG 28
Lone_Prodigy 19
Haly 6
TheGoddamn 5
Palmer_v1 5
Timeaisis 4
nin1000 3
Swamped 2
El Topo 1
Pau 1
Gorlak 1
Zatoth 1
Never Forever 1
kingkitty 1
Hyperactivity 1

I know, I saw after I posted. Launch was ahead of me for a bit and we were tied for a bit too. Figured he had pulled back ahead.

RetroMG

You should add in "Th' Femme Fatale," the wife of one'a th' villagers who's vying for his inheritance and only wins if she can convince th' town to vote for 'em. It'd add anotha layer'a paranoia to th' game, as people'd have t' consider that every case made against a townsperson could just be th' FF tryin' to weasel her way to victory.

Great idea. I'll work it up for next week.

I am /in if possible!

Glad to see we haven't scared you off! I'll put you on the list for next week.

RetroMG

Retro hurry up and make Night Vale mafia.

I've got a fair bit done, but I need to know who I can talk to about season 4 so that I can get some help fine tuning it.

I am especially pleased with Hyrum McDaniels.
(I also need to not be playing two mafia games and running ONUW, but people don't seem to want to kill me.)

Timeaisis

I've got a fair bit done, but I need to know who I can talk to about season 4 so that I can get some help fine tuning it.

Awesome. I will be waiting patiently. I might be a sub for NX, anyway. :p

(I also need to not be playing two mafia games and running ONUW, but people don't seem to want to kill me.)
You're too likable. Like Palmer.

YESSSSS!

Idea for any game moderator who wants to try this: add a rule that says if any day hits 15-20 pages, the day ends immediately and it is treated as if the time limit has been reached.

I would be curious to see how this qualitatively affects posts in a game.

Palmer_v1

Idea for any game moderator who wants to try this: add a rule that says if any day hits 15-20 pages, the day ends immediately and it is treated as if the time limit has been reached.

Im on mobile. Someone post the counts for all 4 games.

Timeaisis

Have you played with Sorian, Launchpad or Blargonaut yet? :p

Coppanuva

Are you TRYING to invite an argument about 100 vs 50 ppp?!

Sorian

Banned
NX Mafia is btw missing from the opening post of Season 3 games. Or is this game counted as an anomaly outside of seasons :p?

It's kind of a side project thing and I don't think is actually considered a part of Gafia season 3. We're like the one-off spin-off episode.

(ppd = posts per day)
Archer: Day 6. 73 pages, 3634 replies. 605ppd.
Danganronpa: Day 5. 69 pages, 3429 replies. 685 ppd.
Cthulhu: Day 5. 67 pages, 3316 replies. 663ppd.

Nx: Day 1. 40 pages, 1980 replies. 1980ppd.
pages per day:
Archer: 12
Dangan: 13.8
Cthulhu: 13.4

Nx: 40

Now wait till you see the stats for cthulhu when Blarg was still in it, and up until Sorian was voted off.

Palmer_v1

I meant just post the list of players and their post counts. Doing anything by Day is deceptive cause Archer has closed several days early and is likely to again.

pages per day:
Archer: 12
Dangan: 13.8
Cthulhu: 13.4

Nx: 40

Now wait till you see the stats for cthulhu when Blarg was still in it, and up until Sorian was voted off.

wow kris with nice stats <3

LOL at NX :D i'm having such a hard time keeping up and im only spectating XD you guys who are in it, i salute you, brave warriors o7

ALSO, before i forgets:

Vote: Palmer

EIN CORGI PICS OR LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH

Burbeting

Banned
wow kris with nice stats <3

LOL at NX :D i'm having such a hard time keeping up and im only spectating XD you guys who are in it, i salute you, brave warriors o7

ALSO, before i forgets:

Vote: Palmer

EIN CORGI PICS OR LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH

Sometimes I wonder how we retain our sanity with all thosw posts.

Funny how the NX activity is brought up, because no one's posted in it for 50 whole minutes. I thought the thread got deleted when I didn't see it near the top of my subscriptions.

Hey there. My name's Bananaspaceprincess [f] and I'd really like to be part of the next Mafia season. I never played before but I was following the last couple of games and I thought now is the time to play myself!

another+for+your+health.png

Palmer_v1

Hey there. My name's Bananaspaceprincess [f] and I'd really like to be part of the next Mafia season. I never played before but I was following the last couple of games and I thought now is the time to play myself!

Welcome to the insanity! If you would like a link to the dead/spectator threads for any of the games, just ask.

Top Bottom