• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

These thread title changes are killing me! Which of you sexy mods is doing this?

Which of the unstoppably sexy mods is responsible for this?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, reveal yourself.

Reveal A Secret About Yourself changed to Reveal a Secret About Yourself (and make it sexual ;-)) and the current digornio one.

terrisus

Zellie-chan noticed me!~
Uguu~

(The change to the Share a Secret thread title was from the other night)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's me. You just have to right click the title.

Oops.. I wasn't supposed to say that!

terrisus

Titles so slick they're written in astroglide warming lube.

pino.gif

neobiz

There is no need to be upset. I'm not sure why you're so ashamed of using lube. Lube is awesome. We should all post our preferred sexual lubricants.

Don't mistake any sort of analgesic heat rub for lube. Your hairy nuggets will burn for hours.

Better not. That's probably my fav tag on GAF.

Wait wtf you have that awesome tag and don't know where it's from? I demand you be stripped of it at once!

I figure it has to do with MASH, in response to this post. That took some digging on my part and I'm pretty confident that's what's what. I just don't know for certain since it came out of left field.

FZZ

Banned
Mineshaftgap sure is making a lot of threads lately

I'm more interested in which mod locked my thread about coming out to have a good time and feeling so attacked

May my avatar forever remind you of it sick bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom