• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tintnfall - 16 maaps fo laucnh, bxone alph a textures ARE fin@l assets

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy buttocks on a train

quite possibly the greatest username
wha it says in the tile. PC rev wil hva impve textures n thatsit. n0 wrd on blupint/360 sku yet, stil trying. Wil update sa see fit.

duelin leakrs!11!! or wokng together?! ITISAMYSTEY

FourMyle

in on buttox train

not surprised at the titanfall textures thing. This close to release i doubt they'd imrpove much

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
And here I thought we'd stop getting such a flow of #truthfacts once the consoles launched.

Lime

I'm not used to multiplayer-only games. Are 16 maps a lot for a full-priced release?

And what's alpha textures?

DedValve

Banned
Cboat, your nice and all but this newbie ntkernel is just whooping your ass right now. And where is famousmortimer? Lets make this a 3way!

Very nice on the 16 maps, I was real worried there for a sec regarding all the silence. Here's hoping they are quality maps, they should be since they had no single player to spend time on.

Cess007

wha it says in the tile. PC rev wil hva impve textures n thatsit. n0 wrd on blupint/360 sku yet, stil trying. Wil update sa see fit.

duelin leakrs!11!! or wokng together?! ITISAMYSTEY

It's me or understanding buttocks is getting kinda easier? I remember i couldn't get anything the first time i read him.
Anyway, the fact that Alpha textures are the final doesn't sounds too good. I wonder how will they look on the PC version (which are supposedly the only thing is better on PC)?

Crazy ain't having nobody stealing his shine.

I think the devs made it clear that the alpha textures were the actual textures, just dialed down to facilitate server load testing and letting the file size low.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
What the hell?

Didn't Respawn themselves say the textures were downgraded for alpha?

Fuck the Xbox One version if true. It will just have to collect more dust until Halo.

FourMyle

I'm not used to multiplayer-only games. Are 16 maps a lot for a full-priced release?

And what's alpha textures?

The map number really means very little, IMO. What matters is the quality of the maps. I played the same 2~4 maps in Battlefield 2 for years because they were that good.

MMaRsu

Banned
oh snap bombs dropped all around. Cboat da best leaker of all the time. What was the ass storm my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom