• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer: Still have flagship games in development; "new IP critical"

statham

A bunch. I'm gonna take it a little easy because I'm sure someone is, or will be pounding their fist into a mahogany desk overlooking the Redmond campus.

What has me excited right now is the revisiting of Halo. So later this year we're gonna get Halo 2 Anniversary edition WITH ALL SORTS OF SHIT. On Xbox One. November 11th!

wut? so Halo 5 next year.

A bunch. I'm gonna take it a little easy because I'm sure someone is, or will be pounding their fist into a mahogany desk overlooking the Redmond campus.

What has me excited right now is the revisiting of Halo. So later this year we're gonna get Halo 2 Anniversary edition WITH ALL SORTS OF SHIT. On Xbox One. November 11th!

:D

Fracas

#fuckonami

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I will hunt you down if this is false.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.

You cant just drop bombs like this dude. How can we have Halo 2 Anniversary with MC wandering around in robes as well?

Wonder if this means anything about phantom dust then?

I'd actually forgotten about PD and his hyping of it not too long ago. HOLY SHIT! So we might be getting a new PD too?

HOLY SHIT!

I'm guessing its announcement will coincide with the Japanese release? Perhaps it's the long rumoured Platinum exclusive?

Oh God, I just hope it's not a micro-transaction mess. Please don't let it be a micro-transaction mess. PLEASE.

Bsigg12

Ohmanohmanohmanohman

Fair enough, I can understand your restraint! Im hoping you might give us a hint as to what Ruffian are doing though, please :D

Fracas

#fuckonami
^^If you have any details regarding Halo 2 anniversary, pls post them. I don't care if they're real or not, I just want good Halo again

OH SHIT!!!!!

8gw4B4f.gif

What does that mean for Halo 5 then? Delayed into 2015?

I would actually prefer to get Halo 2 Anniversary Edition this year so that 343i can take their time with Halo 5.
Hopefully they'll bring back the multiplayer and i won't need another mp game.

ntkrnl

^^If you have any details regarding Halo 2 anniversary, pls post them. I don't care if they're real or not, I just want good Halo again

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition
-
Halo 5 beta access
Halo real time show... think Forward Unto Dawn (not the Spielberg stuff)
Someone told me there was going to be an alternative fucking ending. <-- I have zero info as to whether this is legitimate or not

Nowise10

Why would they show us a concept art for the next Halo game, along with a trailer for Halo 5 last year? And how they keep talking how the story of Halsey and Team Crimson isn't over, if Halo 2 Anniversary is coming out.

I'm not buying it. Specially sense release dates aren't decided 10 months before hand. I'll be sure to bookmark these post and post them after Microsofts E3 panel in June

Bsigg12

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition
-
Halo 5 beta access
Halo real time show... think Forward Unto Dawn (not the Spielberg stuff)
Someone told me there was going to be an alternative fucking ending. <-- I have zero info as to whether this is legitimate or not

My heart can't take this.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the Halo info, ntkrnl. I hope you're right!

Please tell me the Bear and the Bird, and the Pinatas are all alive and in proper care, please!

God damn, I new 2014 Halo was Halo 2 HD! Yes! Yes! Yes!

VanWinkle

I had a feeling something was going on when somebody asked Phil Spencer on Twitter if we were really getting Halo 5 this year, and he rather cryptically said something like "You'll get Halo this year". I figured it would be something different than Halo 5.

Heretic

YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING

Top Bottom