• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thread Is Particularly Devoid Of GIFs. Controlled Posters?

People are evolving to the point where they realize .gif replies are a cancer to sincere discussion.

I love gifs and I love memes, but it seems to me neogaf isnt the place for either.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
$60 H2A with added single player content and full multi and redone graphics with the halo 5 beta thrown in (and the halo shorts?) and then $99 for all that plus simple up res ports of halo 3 and 4 sounds like a great idea.

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

You don't understand how much I will love you if this turns out to be true.

ntkrnl

Will the war bundle release at the same time as the collectors edition? Are 3 and 4 only obtainable through the war bundle? Will they have mp?

Same day launch (Nov 11th)

Yes

No idea (I assume so, as they're ports and the original servers are online.)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
People are evolving to the point where they realize .gif replies are a cancer to sincere discussion.

I love gifs and I love memes, but it seems to me neogaf isnt the place for either.
I love me some gifs, but there's way too much info to be sorted through here. Post after post of gifs + quotes would just be annoying.

Trogdor1123

lol i feel odd as nothing in this thread has excited me at all. Ive played all the other ones so I dont really need to again. Kinda meh i guess. Was there anything Sony so far or just MS stuff?

Amir0x

Banned
This is just fascinating really. I am concerned about cboat though. Whatever certain corners think of him, he has been a consistent GAF staple for like a decade now, and he has been tried and tested and true. It'd be a shame to lose him due to some clever mole hunting on Microsoft's part.

He was a true hero for the GAF community. :salute: Godspeed, CBOAT.

Who are handling these ports? Can you share?

Ports aren't just magically churned out with a button press, a developer has to actually work on them and something like that has to be in development now.

FiggyCal

Banned
ntkrnl

No disrespect to you, but GopherD kind of got everyone skeptical. Plus CBOAT too... I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Not to mention Thuway said he and 3 other insiders have the same info that CBOAT did. Even counting CBOAT as one of the three - that's strange.

Silky

Banned
That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS

I-hate-u

This is just fascinating really. I am concerned about cboat though. Whatever certain corners think of him, he has been a consistent GAF staple for like a decade now, and he has been tried and tested and true. It'd be a shame to lose him due to some clever mole hunting on Microsoft's part.

He was a true hero for the GAF community. :salute: Godspeed, CBOAT.

Did he really get outed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom