• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chobel

Kamiya response

kLIUkdA.png

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
If nothing else he gave us a timestamp of late feb/early march to see how valid he is. And the halo one sounds really out there to boot.

Amir0x

Banned
Also, why is CBOAT dead? Because he botched the Titanfall texture rumor? The ekim thing?

Nobody knows for sure what happened, but tonight cboat leaked some information that seemed to be clearly and obviously wrong, it was immediately shot down definitively by Respawn. At the same time, this guy made some weird comments to cboat in that topic, which could have been playful joking, but read another way sounded like he was saying cboat was played like a fiddle. At the same time this thread, the leaks have been getting weirder, but Gopher made a winking comment ("leaks") suggesting all was not as it seems.

Again, I am not a conspiratorial person. But it is undeniable something really weird is going on here. Whether it's anything sinister or not I don't know, but I just want to know the truth. That's in my nature. To get to the heart of things like this.

GeoramA

This is madness. These supposed leaks, the CBOAT stuff...GAF is changed forever after tonight.

FOR-EVER, FOR-EVER, FOR-EVER, FOR-EVERRRR

GrizzNKev

Banned
So I'm at an audio engineering society meeting and there's a pretty high level xbox dude here. I should ask him if he knows what's up. Lol

Averon

Although bish OK'd him, I wonder how easy it would have been for him to feed bish fake info. It's not like the mods contact them directly to vet these guys... couldn't he just pretend he was a dev at some random first party studio, and make up the whole thing?

Consider me skeptical.

Either the guy fed Bish convincing, fake info and is a big troll at this point, or the guy IS legit and is just trolling use at this point after he succeeded in flushing out CBOAT. It's either one or the other at this point with me.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm wondering about the 1TB box. Can the internal hard drive be updated internally?

Didn't they promise external storage eventually?

Kinda hoping here for Forza Horizon 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, and some holy shit moments. And as for the Platinum title, it could be a sequel to Vanquish or something of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom