• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
You announce things to build up hype or spread rumors. But you don't destroy the head of marketing's reputation by saying he basically lied

IIRC, Penello's been caught being in the wrong/'misinformed' before just now.

What do you want?

Something unannounced, some new project or IP?

Not expecting it by any means, but it would go a distance in making you seem less like the controlled leaker people are reading into.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Sit your BUTT down!
We are going faster and faster
There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing
Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing
Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing
#Dead
As someone who had no intention of getting an XBOne yet, this thread, if the leaks are true, has me f'n excited and sorta wanting one much earlier than I planned.

Now I'm hoping some Sony insider decides to leak a bunch of PS4 stuff. I must know!
All of our Sony leakers have chimed in and said they rather let Sony do what they're gonna do.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Same day launch (Nov 11th)

Yes

No idea (I assume so, as they're ports and the original servers are online.)
So, three Halo games on one day, with Halo 5 following just a few months later.

That makes no sense.

He was a true hero for the GAF community. :salute: Godspeed, CBOAT.
Metal_Gear_-_Big_Boss_Salute_%28Metal_Gear_Solid_3_Snake_Eater%29.gif

Xpliskin

So this poster is a verified source, and let me get this straight, he just leaks major MS plans on message boards ? And asks us what we want to know ?
Am I the only one feeling that it's a bit "off" ?

Nags

Banned
what was it before the seinfield gif?

It was just this quote:

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

Followed by the gif. Not a big deal but I see Shinobi often edit his posts.

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

I feel like this post places everything into question. There is no way MS would do that, zero chance. Why release Halo 2, 3, and 4 at the same time on X1?

Amir0x

Banned
Did he really get outed?

No one is sure, but something really strange happened tonight. And there are some tenuous tendrils that seem to connect that event to this leaker in this topic, some weird comments he made for a junior just joining the community.

Nobody knows for sure anything. Gopher made a wink at not all being as it seems, and none of this news is so extraordinary it's hard to believe, but there are some thoughts as to the motivation behind all this and what the full picture is

10 year old game and they cant get it at 60fps? the fuk?

Also an optical driveless $400 xbone? It better have an upgrade-able hard drive.

PS4 would be an even BETTER deal with that price point, with DVD/Blu-Ray support.

XB1 would have to drop to $350 to be competitive.

Montresor

Well FUCK. Awesome news all around but does this mean I should hold off on playing Halo 3? It was still in my backlog thanks to Games For Gold.

I've been trying to make a point of not playing any cross-gen games on 360. So far, the only hit I'll be taking is Tomb Raider, but that's only because I played it last March when it came out.

This is assuming there will be Halo 2, 3, ODST, Reach, and 4 ports to XB1...

this thread no longer is about anything regarding ...it's all about CBOAT...lawd.....so much news here

anyways would love to know if he knows anything with japanese titles....

ntkrnl

No disrespect to you, but GopherD kind of got everyone skeptical. Plus CBOAT too... I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Not to mention Thuway said he and 3 other insiders have the same info that CBOAT did. Even counting CBOAT as one of the three - that's strange.

I swear you leave for a few hours and shit blows up, now I have to search for their posts

Arklite

$399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."

Drive-less before Kinect-less somewhat surprising, although I think they should've gone drive-less from the start if they were pushing all digital/all online.

Freki

This is just fascinating really. I am concerned about cboat though. Whatever certain corners think of him, he has been a consistent GAF staple for like a decade now, and he has been tried and tested and true. It'd be a shame to lose him due to some clever mole hunting on Microsoft's part.

Yeah - some people are forgetting for how long he has been doing this. I really hope he's safe...

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
None of the leaks are really leaks, just taking announced stuff a bit further and mish-mashing a whole bunch of stuff MS has already said in the past. For example, they've said they toyed with a Xbone without an optical drive. Not sure why everyone is getting excited.

StoopKid

This is just fascinating really. I am concerned about cboat though. Whatever certain corners think of him, he has been a consistent GAF staple for like a decade now, and he has been tried and tested and true. It'd be a shame to lose him due to some clever mole hunting on Microsoft's part.

9347c6a2_pour-one-out.jpeg

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
now that there's positive leaks on MS side they are now controlled leaks. LOL
This only really started when GopherD posted:
And since when is there a negative connotation to controlled leaks? Info is info.

Same here, hope he stays hidden.

Has anyone heard any new info on the Xbox One controller PC drivers? I've been waiting for a while to hear some news about it. The closest we got was Titanfall being confirmed to have Xbox One controller support for PC. I'm not sure if that's a confirmation of PC support or not.

I've wanted to pick up an Xbox One controller for my PC ever since it went on sale.

Samyy

please tell me why out of all the years "insiders" have been leaking info in NEOGAF, that today would be the day that controlled leaks have become a thing?

Because we've never had a leak like this where all the information is so fucking concrete.
Things like actual fucking dates and timelines and the scope of games as well combined with fucking new SKUs, potential price drips and all that jazz?

All from a person who got their account yesterday!

Oh no..cant be... its because MS is teh sux.

Megasoum

Banned
Not really surprising that the 360 version would look almost as good as the XB1 version considering that the XB1 version looks like a 360 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom