• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's new platform codename: "Project NX"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Forget about calling it just Nintendo X. I can just see it now:
Kid asks for a Nintendo X.
Parent goes to store, asks for "games machine called X".
Parent goes home with an Xbox One, happy in the knowledge he has bought the kid what he asked for.

if the marketing is effective it won't be an issue

also I have a hard time believing a parent will go in asking for a "games machine called X" rather than "A NINTENDO" or "AN XBOX". and if they buy an xbox, the kid bitches and they go back and exchange it at the store for a nintendo :)

duckroll

Okay we've had this thread for over six months now, and it's clear that there's really nothing to factually discuss. While I understand that some of you really have nothing else to talk about, I would recommend just creating a #NX chatroom somewhere if you must instead. Meanwhile it is time to retire this thread and return to the topic again when there is some sort of announcement from Nintendo next year. Have fun. And no, this is not an invitation to create another speculative 'WHAT IF THE NX IS A BUTTPLUG?" thread tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom