• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Wii U no longer launching In 2015, will not be at E3 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

8YtFEih.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6P....be&utm_medium=Nintendo+UK&utm_source=twitter

It will also not show up at E3 2015.

6vEktzU.png

Knew this was going to happen. Sad, but it seemed inevitable.

I wonder if Halo is next on the chopping block.

All the big late fall games are moving to 2016.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow.

Either we get a brand new surprise game announced at E3 that will release this holiday (much like DKC Returns did), or Xenoblade gets delayed until Christmas here in the states.

Sucks.

SalvaPot

They need the time to implement amiibos into the gameplay, word says Midna, Groose and Tingle are proving to be specially challenging.

_woLf

I get the strange feeling NoE put this video up early.

This doesn't surprise me at all though, the game looked pretty rough at the Game Awards. Have been saying for months I didn't see this game making it this year.

I bet Star Fox will now be pushed back to October-December sometime. What else does Nintendo have towards the end of the year..? Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom