• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC Trailer (60 FPS)

Official GTA V PC Trailer

On April 14th, Grand Theft Auto V arrives on PC with a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. Today, catch a glimpse of it in action - running at 60FPS with the official Grand Theft Auto V 60 Frames-Per-Second Trailer.

For the best viewing experience, please make sure to watch on the most recent generation device and/or browser.

Direct Link to 60 FPS MP4

UPDATE 9:30 PM EDT: Not sure how this link was found (the video is unlisted), but below is an unreleased Heists trailer filmed on PC

GTA V PC Heists Trailer (30 FPS) - Leaked?? English Voice w/ Russian Text

Via Actual Russian (MrInspirer) on Reddit said:
"Watch video of Heists in GTA Online, shot entirely on the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V. PC version comes out on April 14 and includes Heists and all other updates for GTA Online released at this moment.

Direct link to MP4 for Heists Trailer (English/30FPS)

Dennis

Banned
When he steps out of the house in the beginning had the biggest impact on me.

I want you to know this even as the video refuses to load for you.

Makes it look kind of fake and too gamey. Look at the city pan in the beginning- it looks way too static, gamey, and fake. This is the cost of 60fps and why I'm not a fan save for multiplayer games. Everything else looks awesome and a decent step above the PS4 version, especially IQ.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Ki7KVdd.png
Ki7KVdd.png
Ki7KVdd.png
Ki7KVdd.png
Ki7KVdd.png

RK9039

Makes it look kind of fake and too gamey. Look at the city pan in the beginning- it looks way too static, gamey, and fake. This is the cost of 60fps and why I'm not a fan save for multiplayer games. Everything else looks awesome and a decent step above the PS4 version, especially IQ.

That's because it is a game.

Is that DJ Krush mashed up with something else? Or is that a track from the OST with lyrics added, it's been a while since I listened to the OST. Either way, cool jam.

feel

Gumbie

rmCXon2.gif

Top Bottom