• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne sold through more than 1 million units worldwide as of April 5

Bloodborne shipments top one million worldwide

SCE Japan Studio and From Software collaboration a success.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio and From Software’s PlayStation 4 action RPG Bloodborne have cumulatively sold through more than one millin units worldwide as of April 5, Sony announced.

The number includes both Blu-ray disc sell-through quantities and download version sales on the PlayStation Store.

“Bloodborne was a new challenge for us, and our goal was to create a title that took full advantage of the power of PS4,” said SCE Worldwdie Studios president Shuhei Yoshida.

Gematsu Link

U4B2raY.png

Bloodborne : 1 million sold in 10 days (PS4)

Dark Souls II : 1.2 million shipped in 3 weeks (PS3, 360)

jayu26

We never got one of these statements for The Order...flop confirmed... And great showing for Bloodborne.

owlbeak

Shipments =/= sold-through
"Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio and From Software’s PlayStation 4 action RPG Bloodborne have cumulatively sold through more than one millin units worldwide as of April 5, Sony announced."

So we know that what 150k were in Japan?

Which leaves +850k for the rest of the world.

Even at a 50/50 split, that would put NA around 425k first week sales.

Since they say OVER 1,000,000. It is over 425k sales first week for Bloodborne.

WELL DONE.

The series has been selling well since Dark Souls, I kind of expected more for some reason. Then again I guess this is pretty good for only one week of sales.

Begaria

Awesome! Right on the heels of inFamous Second Son's sold through of a million in 9 days to. I believe this is 13ish days to reach a million for Bloodborne?

Vitten

Always good to see a quality product get the sales it deserves.

There's still hope left for the gaming world after all.

Top Bottom