• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Escapists Coming to PS4

Rymuth

16962649308_70991e2574_z.jpg

Here at Team17 Towers we have some really exciting news to share with you guys. We’re thrilled to announce that together with independent developer Mouldy Toof, we’ll be launching the award-winning, sandbox prison escape game The Escapists on PS4.

17149794361_d30cbd0905_z.jpg

There are 6 unique prisons to escape — from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp. On top of that there are 6 different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/15/the-escapists-coming-to-ps4/

No word on a release date yet.

The Xbone version was released on February, so I'd speculate that the timed exclusivity period would be three months, pointing to a May release.

Noobcraft

Got it on my XB1 and it's a pretty good game. It's rough on the shoulder buttons though with all the button mashing you have to do to work out.

clockpunk

A fantastically fun game, with so much tactical considerattion - really enjoyed the XBox One version (and got a lot of hours out of it)

Corpekata

Banned
Really wish they'd add controller support to the PC version or remove the weird 45 FPS cap. Using a mouse cursor below 60hz just feels weird.

Was excited for this before I discovered it wasn't coming to PS4 (or Vita). Now that it is coming to PS4, I will definitely be buying it.

Just noticed this came out on Friday. I've been following this for a while but £15 is a bit steep, so I'll probably wait a couple of months for the price to drop.

Top Bottom