• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 has gone gold

tumblr_n8tqcqPhPB1thowlgo1_250.gif

It's finally happening.

“We worked so damn hard over the past three years to bring you this game,” said CD Projekt RED studio head Adam Badowski. “From the corrupt nobles in Novigrad to ancient monsters lurking in deep forests, to the bustling cities, colorful ports and breathtaking vistas; all the people, all the places — we literally spent tens of thousands of hours to turn all that into an adventure that will kick your ass and make you want to come for more. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has gone GOLD and will soon be yours!”
http://gematsu.com/2015/04/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-goes-gold

I can't wait! Looks wonderful! My pc needs a new game and this will be it! Now I just have to decide where I get it. I figure GOG since the devs get the most $$ from me right?

mp1990

Banned
Ohh yeah,my body is ready ! My hype is not that big for it anymore,it fell down a little since E3 2014 (maybe because of my media blackout),but holy shit,can't wait for play it. And I didn't even touched Bloodborne... I'm so fucked up.
And,a bit of a controversial opnion,but hey Projekt Red,I wouldn't mind an TW1 and 2 remaster :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sweet. Hope the game is great and hope Cd Projekt RED get all the accolades and sales they deserve and take their place in the upper echelon of devs - if Witcher 2 didn't put them there already. We need new go to guys for quality rpgs, seeing as EAware is definitely dead now as we once knew it.

Also, can't wait for that cyberpunk rpg from them as well.

Daverid

Hopefully all that crunch and hard work will have paid off, it sure looks like it based on the footage we've seen.

Can't fucking wait, bring on May 19th.

DeviantBoi

Will be pre-ordering next month, to take advantage of that 10% discount.

Not gonna pick up the season pass just yet, though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now to travel to the ideal world where "gone gold" also means "unlocked digital version".

KorrZ

Come on CD Projekt! Move the launch up a few weeks if the game is already done. I seriously cannot wait to play this game!

Corpekata

Banned
Would it be stupid to start the series with this entry?

No. The games have recurring characters but their plots are largely self contained. Witcher 2's ending does lead into this game but it's stuff that can be covered at the start of 3 without missing a ton.

Witcher 2 was the same way in that the plot did not have a lot to do with the plot of 1. Got you some tidbits here and there, but nothing too major.

Top Bottom