• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for March 2015 [Up1: Nintendo numbers, PS4 placing]

GamerJM

Banned
Wow, that's crazy for Hardline. Not only is that impressive because it's a spin-off but also because it's a March release and doesn't have the holiday season numbers like BF3 and 4 did.

Also, Code Name S.T.E.A.M. numbers please?

Going by the info we got FF did less than or 50k on X1 in it's strongest market.
WW we must me looking at 85-90% of the sales on PS4 , that is crazy.

statham

01: > 1000
02: < 390
04: < 270
10: > 200

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=156576274&postcount=51
This game has every indication of being an absolute bomb.The game isnt even ranked on the 2015 best sellers for amazon when Bloodborne (a game that hasn't even released yet) is ranked at 71 and Kingdom Hearts 3 (a game with no release date) is ranked at 87. Hell even the PC version of BF4 is ranked at 74. Also the game has yet to break #11 on the daily charts for PS4 and has been under 20 on XB1 since release. Signs do not point to the game selling remotely well.

Honeslty who can blame consumers when this game is so unbelievably hideous. The variation in asset, art, and rendering quality throughout game play is just inexcusable. In fact, why should anyone care which platform does what better when all platforms look like something you would expect to see out of ps3/360? The only losers are the poor saps who made the mistake of actually purchasing this game. Even the PC version frequently looks like moldy ass. For the first time since Battlefield 2 I know of not a single person IRL who has bought the game. That's crazy! Even BF4 with it's broken launch saw 12 of my old college buddies pick it up day one. This game: 0. Literally not a single person. It is well on its way to being the worst selling battlefield game in recent history for very good reason.

We went back and forth, but I think I win?

RexNovis

Banned
01: > 1000
02: < 390
04: < 270
10: > 200

Well damn thats way more sales for BFH than I thought were gonna happen. Uggh thats depressing. Was kind of hoping name wouldnt carry it to success so that we could get some encouragement for publishers to stop doing yearly franchises and put some new IPs out. Clearly that ain't happening

creamsugar

Monthly and LTD
BpXsCsd.png

damisa

I think this is funny:
Sales:
Battlefront > 1million
BB < 390K

yet official thread posts on NeoGaf
Battlefront ~2K
BB > 38K (doesn't include all the pre-launch threads)

Top Bottom