• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blowjobs kill my boner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any gaffers have a tight banjo string?

Been dating a girl for about 3 months now, I really like her, sex is good for me, but it's been awhile and so i jizz pretty quickly. So we started doing a lot of oral on each other before sex.

Heres the thing, everytime she sucks my dick I feel a sharp pain in my banjo string. However I can have sex no problem. I know my banjo string is a little tight so Ive decided to go to the doctor tomorrow about getting it detached but keeping it intact.

My self-confidence has nose dived because of it and now im drunk sitting with a sore penis after a failed attempt and im worried it will cause problems with our relationship.

FYI, handjobs are fine, I come with ease. Sex is even easier. But blowjobs, pain city. I'm sad GAF.

I'm confused as to what the issue is. Are you saying that you can't come during a blowjob, come too quickly during a blow job, or that getting a blow job causes you pain?

MercuryLS

Banned
f24c3e839c6e7c0d8db247bd51131a968f1a20868f393cd6718d9df46194ab06.jpg

Sorry OP, hope your doc can help you out.

Unicorn

Is this your first blowjob? Anyone else to compare it to? maybe she just sucks (no pun intended)...

Tell her no teeth.

The Lamp

banjo string
On the penis, that thin ridge of skin connecting the foreskin to the helmet

Oh, the frenulum.

That should not be functioning the way you describe, OP.

This is why I don't regret being circumcised

The frenulum is the most nerve-dense part of the male genitals. It's sometimes called the G-spot of the penis. I've never heard of whatever the OP is talking about, but circumcision sometimes damages or removes the frenulum.

Apt101

I'm sorry to hear. They're pretty much the best things in the universe. My first longterm girlfriend was a master at it. She could make me climax at will. Sometimes, in my private moments, I miss her tremendously. But that is a power that needs to be shared with the world.

Artanisix

is she grating your yooka-laylee with the razor edge of her bottom teeth? wedging it inbetween her two front tooths and using it like floss to improve her gum health?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom