• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange Episode 3 coming May 19

GavinUK86

pGyHwcd.png

jrush64

Banned
Maybe I can finally finish Episode 2. I'm not too happy about the 2 months wait time between these episodes. This is pretty much my game of the year till Splatoon comes out.

Nice to see DONTNOD has been able to keep up releasing an episode every two months. I wonder if they'll be able to top the finale of that last episode?

How exciting! Hopefully episode 3 doesn't feature anything like
the junk yard
from episode 2.
Those bottles man... those bottles...

Audioboxer

Was the last episode not Bloodborne day as well? lol

Good news. I'm sure my Witcher 3 copy from Zavvi will be late.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
This news pleases me.

the junk yard
from episode 2.

I won't lie, I used a guide for that. There was one I couldn't find for the life of me.

Szadek

What is it with Life is Strange episode releasing at the very same day as the most important releases of the month?
Calling it now,episode 5 comes at the same day as Metal Gear Solid V.

GavinUK86

the junk yard
from episode 2.

I won't lie, I used a guide for that. There was one I couldn't find for the life of me.

I found them all quite easily. I didn't even know this was a thing people had issues with.

What is it with Life is Strange episode releasing at the very same day as the most important releases of the month?
Calling it now,episode 5 comes at the same day as Metal Gear Solid V.

Yeah, if they manage stay on track EP4 will be released in July and EP5 September.

Wiseblood

First Bloodborne, now Witcher 3. God damn it Dontnod, stop releasing episodes on the same day other games I want to play release.

Top Bottom