• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft details E3 2015 plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
Xbox@E3 2015 Site

Major Nelson said:
Today, we announced the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing will take place Monday, June 15, beginning at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT. You can watch the live stream of the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Xbox.com, via the Xbox Live Events Player, on Xbox One or Xbox 360 consoles and on Windows Phone globally. You can also watch the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing during “Xbox: Game On” on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT.

I’m happy to report we’re also bringing back Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 – our live show that covers everything Xbox happening at E3.

Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3

Who: Hosted by me and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos. Includes guest stars and industry elites, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.

What: A one hour show featuring breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailer reveals, game demos, and interviews with game creators.

When: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7p ET/4p PT – 8p ET/5p PT.

Where: The show will be streamed live on Xbox One, Xbox.com both on your desktop and mobile, and Xbox 360. Each show will also have interactive experiences created just for fans watching live on Xbox One.

And finally, if you’re in the LA-area, we have something even bigger for you – Xbox FanFest: E3 2015.

Xbox FanFest: E3 2015

Xbox will give 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind ticket for E3 week, the gaming industry’s biggest showcase. The Xbox FanFest Ticket will include:

- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 am PT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox eSports Celebrity Challenge Tuesday night.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.

When is Xbox FanFest?
Sunday, June 14th through Thursday, June 18th.

Where Do I Get Tickets?
Exact time and place to be announced soon

How Many Tickets Will Be Available?
500 tickets

What Are the Details?
Tickets will be first-come, first-serve.

You must be 21+ years of age.
You must have an Xbox Live gamertag.
One ticket; one person – tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
You’ll have to fill out a liability waiver form.

Okay, I’m in! What do I need to do?
Be 21+ years of age.
Be in LA the weekend before E3.
Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history.

Head on over to the Xbox E3 Online Experience for complete information, as well as the Xbox FanFest: E3 201 rules and regulations. And stay tuned to Xbox Wire for all the latest updates and news on E3!

Major Nelson

GHG

Gold Member
So that's Forza 6 and Tomb Raider gameplay then.

I'm begging you, please make Forza 6 good.

Nephtes

Microsoft said:
What Are the Details?
Tickets will be first-come, first-serve.

You must be 21+ years of age.
You must have an Xbox Live gamertag.
One ticket; one person – tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
You’ll have to fill out a liability waiver form

Sounds like the Xbox Presser will be dangerous...

Elite Dangerous?

Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history

I'd be amazed if they actually pull of a better show than last year. Last year was great, but they though too many CGI trailers instead of live demos/gameplay.

Still either way, E3 is the best gaming week of the year.

Commence dance party.

tumblr_mmt62lO1QY1r5j928o1_400.gif

jelly

Halo 5
Forza 6
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Gears of War Ultimate.

Plus other stuff.

Quite packed already. A Rare game, few indies as well probably, release date on Quantum Break, new Gears of War tease. Solid show.

Leyasu

Banned
i cant wait for microsofts e3 conference

Neither can I! I think that they are going to show some great things.... Just a shame that xbone itself is not that great. It is my only console so far this gen so don't shoot me people.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Does it really matter anymore? I'd say most will watch through their console anyway.

Autocorrect changed console to cocaine for some reason. Lmfao

Can I watch on my PS4?

Although... Spike TV is an E3 tradition. Like mountain dew and pizza rolls.

statham

Can't wait to see Tomb Raider.

Does it really matter anymore? I'd say most will watch through their console anyway.

Autocorrect changed console to cocaine for some reason. Lmfao

Yes, it'll be a different crowd then people who watch it on console or PC, expanded audience.

thuway

"Greatest lineup in Xbox History" ? Yes please!

This is the Microsoft we all wanted to see. This feels like Microsoft's E3 to win. I have a feeling this will be Microsoft's version of a Sony '09, Nintendo '10 E3. It's like gaming Christmas ^_^!

Halo 5
Gears Remaster
Crackdown
Tomb Raider
Rare's new IP
Quantum Break

and my personal predicted game of the show:
Scalebound

Lawdy Lawd. Year of the Xbox meme incoming.

Error1355

Man, work ran out of vacation time for that Monday and I totally forgot to reserve it earlier in the year...

...I guess I'll be sick that day...

IcyStorm

I hope their Xbox Daily show is as good as (or better than) Treehouse Live. But it's easy for anyone to screw up a show like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom