• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza helped police ID suspect in D.C. quadruple murder mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctoMan

Banned
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/21/us/dc-house-fire-money-motive/index.html

Investigators believe Daron Dylon Wint, a suspect in last week's quadruple homicide in a Washington, D.C., mansion, used to work at American Iron Works, a Maryland-based building materials manufacturer where victim Savvas Savopoulos was CEO and president, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier told reporters Thursday. Investigators therefore do not believe the killings were a random crime, she said. Lanier added that she didn't know whether Wint had been fired from his job.
This is all over the national news but didn't see a thread yet so apologize and lock if I missed it.

Manhunt on for this family killer, perhaps in New York. He apparently tortured his victims and got ID'd by ordering a pizza to the house while holding them captive.

daron-dylon-wint.jpg

robot

glad we can still make pineapple pizza jokes even when 4 people are murdered

Don't forget that one of them was 10 years old and showed signs of being tortured before being murdered. But hey look at me I'm trying really hard to be funny!

Samara

Wasn't there a pizza rescue just last month?
This is terrible. What goes trough this guy's mind to kill like this. Ugh. RIP

Some pretty misplaced jokes here. We get it, gaf meme.

Sounds like he tortured the 10yr old child in front of the parents and housekeeper. They made no mention that the adults had been tortured.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
You beat a child to death in front of their parents - or vice versa? You beat a MAID to death? For $40k? And you're so DUMB you order a pizza in the middle of your crime?

Just take the money and GTFO.

I hope they rot in hell.

sphagnum

Banned
"Murder suspect identified by DNA on pizza crust"

This guy is both a monster and a complete idiot. Didn't even eat the crust, leaving behind obvious evidence.

Alienous

He stabbed and tortured a 10 year old before setting the child on fire.

I hope he's caught quickly and sentenced harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom