• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie trademarked Eververse Trading Co.

Kifimbo

They are actually three different trademarks, likely for the same thing:

Eververse Trading Co.
Eververse
EV

The last one has a logo.

OosSEfE.jpg

Finally, the description for the three trademarks are quite similar and includes a lot of possible products, including games.

interactive game software; video game software; audio books in the nature of novels, comic books, graphic novels, reference guides and instruction guides; digital books in the nature of novels, comic books, graphic novels, reference guides and instruction guides

posters; calendars; trading cards; books, namely, novels, graphic novels, comic books, reference guides and instruction guides

costumes; Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith; costumes for use in role-playing games; apparel, namely, shirts, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, jackets, footwear, hats and caps

toys, namely, action figures and related accessories; toys, namely, model hobby craft kits for constructing toy model landscapes, scenery, and action figures; playing cards and card games; trading card games; board games

providing online retail services in the field of video games, interactive game software and in-game items for use in playing video games and interactive software games; providing online retail services in the field of audio books and print books, apparel, art, posters, calendars, costumes, toys and games, houseware, television and film programming, soundtracks and pre-recorded music

entertainment services, namely, the provision of television programs, movies and segments broadcast over television, in movie theatres and via optical and electronic communications networks and wireless communications networks; entertainment services namely, providing websites featuring information in the field of computer games, science fiction, games and entertainment; entertainment services, namely, conducting contests and fan club services...

Duraigo

Bungie Presents:​

DESTINY: THE GAME
Based off of: DESTINY The Movie which was based off of DESTINY: The Novel, which was based off of DESTINY: The Mini-series, which was based off of Destiny: TCG, which was based off of DESTINY: The (board)Game

blamite

For some reason this makes me think of a process for moving characters and gear from Destiny 1 to Destiny 2. Like, trading/shipping gear to yourself in another universe, or something.

I dig that name, but it doesn't sound like something that would fit in the Destiny IP.

If it's a new IP, I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to remain as forgiving of Destiny's lack of content.

BokehKing

Banned
Maybe we will hear more at e3, where I expect them to tease "The Taken King"

I was hoping maybe we would get some books to read to fill in story. Destiny is not the type of game you play for a rich campaign

pizzacat

Banned
Maybe we will hear more at e3, where I expect them to tease "The Taken King"

I was hoping maybe we would get some books to read to fill in story. Destiny is not the type of game you play for a rich campaign
But it's all there, free, on the app.

It's interesting reading on past guardians but I rather see it

Pandy

What's the likelyhood that Bungie could actually have a full second project in development besides the Destiny 10-year plan?
Eververse certainly does have an MMO ring to it.

Alternatively, Plan B for a reskinned-Destiny relaunch if Destiny 2 bombs?

Top Bottom