• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scalebound, Crackdown and Quantum Break at Gamescom

jbug617

Banned
From Phil Spencer's post on Xbox Wire.
http://news.xbox.com/2015/06/xbox-looking-toward-e3-and-beyond?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

E3 is just the beginning. Over the next few weeks and months, we’ll be sharing many more of our plans for 2015 and beyond. Having a jam-packed lineup of games to show at E3 means that there simply isn’t enough time to give each of our upcoming titles its well-deserved time in the spotlight. We’ve decided to save some of our most eagerly-awaited future titles for gamescom in August. Rest assured that titles like Crackdown, Quantum Break and Scalebound will be front and center at gamescom along with new game reveals for both Xbox One and Windows 10.

nib95

Banned
That means they've got to have a lot of new goodies for E3. Sort of more hyped for their E3 conference now.

Yaranaika

Well damn, there isn't much other than that I'm looking forward to seeing.
Hopefully we still get trailers for them.

There's always new games!

Sayad

jumptoconclusions.jpeg
We’ve decided to save some of our most eagerly-awaited future titles for gamescom in August. Rest assured that titles like Crackdown, Quantum Break and Scalebound will be front and center at gamescom along with new game reveals for both Xbox One and Windows 10.
?!

see5harp

I hope this is a clue that they will be showing off some unseen stuff at E3. I am going to try and be optimistic since I took Monday off.

Boke1879

Their Gamescom show should be interesting then. I'm assuming those games will be the focal point of news though..

Interesting to see what the show at E3 then.

TM94

0284ab08a5b5942468665b205e77feca.jpg

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
No Scalebound at E3?! What the flying fuck. That just killed my hype for their conference.

Patryn

I hope this means a lot of new games announced at their presser.

Because that is quite a bit of their lineup to be no-shows.

keit4

Banned
Yeah, i read it wrong. Sorry guys.

Well, that's a bummer. I think that means Microsoft's E3 is already packed.

Tapejara

Scalebound seemed like a sure thing for E3. Very interested in what they'll be showing if three of their "big" titles won't be there.

My two most anticipated Xbox One games won't be at E3. LOL, that's quite a fair share of their lineup as well. They better bring on the surprises on Monday.

That is a huge chunk of their games. They better have a lot of surprises for E3.

Are you ready for third party deals, DLC exclusivity announcements and lots of and lots of CG trailers that may or may not actually become, well, games...

I'd also expect there to be a 10 minute Division demo up there too.

jbug617

Banned
I don't know what to expect but I think we are going to get extended demos for Halo 5 (campaign and multiplayer) and Tomb Raider.

Anyone think this has to do with Sony not being at Gamescom? Seems like a great way to unveil new stuff at E3 when in direct competition, and then get down to established games then.

gaming_noob

MS' conference will be largely dedicated to hyping their Windows 10 connectivity stuff. Count on it.

Xbox as a service. Oculus using the service for Xbox games on PC.
Spencer says he's pretty happy with the e3 lineup so I'm sure they have a few unannounced big titles to show.

GeoramA

Are they having a Gamescom conference then? Still weird PR wording there.

And no QB or Crackdown means I can skip their E3 presser.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Well Microsoft probably got lot to show this year. Gonna be great E3 and amazing Gamescom.

Top Bottom