• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom representative : Street Fighter V would never ship on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the PlayStation controller better for fighters than the Xbox controller anyway? I know sticks are considered definitive for most hardcore fighting game enthusiasts, but I mean between traditional game controllers. Something about better D-Pad I think?

Dio

Banned
Didn't everyone already know this?

There were a bunch of people saying to this day that 'only the original SF5 would be PS4 console exclusive, and then it'll come to Xbox when Super/Hyper/ETC comes out'.

I mean, it makes sense, because Sony is helping funding this game's existence, but people still refuse to believe it.

Isn't the PlayStation controller better for fighters than the Xbox controller anyway? I know sticks are considered definitive for most hardcore fighting game enthusiasts, but I mean between traditional game controllers. Something about better D-Pad I think?

Its preference. There are some pros that play on the 360 pad.

I know it was over ten years ago, but didn't Capcom say the same thing about RE4?

I know, bad analogy. The PS4 is a successful platform. The GameCube was not.

Depends on what they did with the Xbone D-Pad, the 360's was absolutely horrid for fighters, yeah. With the exception of certain editions of it. But I don't know how they handled it on the new controller.

Resilient

There were a bunch of people saying to this day that 'only the original SF5 would be PS4 console exclusive, and then it'll come to Xbox when Super/Hyper/ETC comes out'.

I mean, it makes sense, because Sony is helping funding this game's existence, but people still refuse to believe it.

Yup, and they were mostly tales from somebodys ass. Who knows tho, MS and Sony could exchange money for it to end up on One. Stranger things have happened.

Man, not looking forward to when the sticks release for this game. Wallet = imploded.

Chavelo

lol

Super Street Fighter V, Street Fighter V: Viewtiful Edition or Street Fighter Very Awesome Edition would like to disagree with that statement. :p

RM8

I doubt I'll ever need an XB1 but I still wish this game would reach as many people as possible, to be honest.

BiggNife

It sounds like this game wouldn't have been made if Sony didn't partially foot the bill, so I'm not horribly surprised. At least it's coming out on PC so people who don't own a PS4 have an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom