• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore announced (Spring 2016, Armature and Inafune, Xbox One exclusive)

I think Sunset Overdrive is in a weird spot. On one hand, it is an xbone exclusive but on the other, Insomniac owns the IP. I think it's up to Insomniac if they want to port it to PC (and if their recent comments are anything to go by, it seems they don't) but I don't think the Xbox/Windows unification affects them. I think if they brought it to PC with mods, its sales would easily eclipse what they got from the xbone but whatever.

MS has rights on this first game even though they own the IP, so MS could port the game to Windows 10 themselves to promote their new platform Windows 10 (which is also good for Insomniac as they did not get good sales from Xbox one and can extend the user base for their sequel which they can make it multi platform as they own IP).

Chobel

Don't expect to hear anything about ReCore this year :/

jBVVyaw.png

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/661593993210269696 (Via DualShockers but I can't link it)

Top Bottom