• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Heroes "Exclusive to PS4 in 2015", potentially timed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Its a PS4 exclusive and will be released in 2015 - nothing more.

Also every 3rd party game at some point in the future can show up on other systems.

Olengie

Would not be surprised if there was a Vita Port.

I can see a PC Port for Heroes but for X1? Not really.

ZhugeEX

Banned
I wouldn't read too much into this. They could simply mean its coming to PS4 and releasing in 2015.

Ludicrous to presume it'll come to Xbox One. This thread should just be locked due to that title.

Edit: I see the title has been changed. Still this thread doesn't make any sense as the picture just has poor english.

Would not be surprised if there was a Vita Port.

I can see a PC Port for Heroes but for X1? Not really.

What's the point of a Vita port when Heroes 2 is already coming to it?

And sorry, OP, but you're dreaming. Square Enix doesn't care about the 5 Xbone owners who'd buy a Dragon Quest game if they had the chance.

Beck

It wouldn't surprise me. Square Enix and Omega Force pretty much put all their major stuff on PlayStation, Xbox and recently (for OF) PC.

If anything (at all), it points to a PC version.

XB1? I don't think so.

The amount of Japanese titles straight up skipping XB1 in favor of PC is staggering.

But realistically, I assume this is referring to the PS3 version given that the box art has "only on Playstation" on it.

jackdoe

Because it won't happen.

Like I said above, this thread shouldn't exist and is just someone reading too much into something.
To be fair, this is all thanks to Square-Enix's wordplay with regards to Rise of the Tomb Raider, i.e, Xbox One Exclusive Holiday 2015.

Toki767

PS3 release is the only likely thing since it's already made. I guess possibly PC but that seems like a stretch.

Irvana

If this happens I'll sell my PS4 and never buy a Koei Tecmo game again.

I have a PS4 too, but I'm happy when other people from other plateforms can share my favorite games.
Anyway, further Dragon Quest Heroes will be always on PS4 first in Japan.

Steroyd

Lolz, dat Rise of Tomb Raider reveal and how it was worded.

Damnit Square/Microsoft, every sentence is now under the microscope.

ZhugeEX

Banned
I have a PS4 too, but I'm happy when other people from other plateforms can share my favorite games.

That wasn't my point. If it comes to other platforms then that's a good thing.

My point was that it WILL NOT come to other platforms based on the picture in the OP.

That picture is saying that the game will launch on PS4 in 2015. Not that it's PS4 exclusive in 2015 only then other platforms in 2016.

Arzehn

I think he's saying it like a bet, not to spite them, lol.

Plus this game probably doesn't have an audience on XB1 and PC. We'll have to find out if it even has a audience on PS4.

I think OP is looking too much into the wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom