• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Property Value of the thread is lower then a house in Detroit right now. But it's like, fuck, let's see how far it can go at this point.

N81jXtv.jpg

Welcome to the Black Culture Thread. This community is focused on the discussion and experience of daily life for minorities. GAF is a rather large forum, and these unique experiences can get lost in the noise. But while this thread was created to ensure certain topics relevant to the black community could be discussed reasonably, people of all skin color, ethnicities and walks of life are welcome. It's a community thread, so it can be intimidating for newcomers to jump in considering all the in-jokes and general cadence of the thread. If you are unfamiliar with anything, just ask. We are always looking for more decent folks to bring into the family.

Enjoy your stay. Don't track dirt all over the good carpet.​

ZczIkMJ.png

jw3rCGD.png

King Crab is back. Angelus somehow gets into the top ten despite being banned for 90 percent of the thread's life span.

Are you new to this community? Introduce yourself by filling out this quick questionnaire:

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -

F6V4vUJ.jpg

BCT's resident podcast, curated by Moris. It's pretty much updated [::communication lost::].

moris said:

Episode #23: What's OJ Got To Do With It? Angelus, Moris and Slayven have a talk about Michael B Jordan, Bobby Shmurda, Iggy Australia, Bernie Sanders, the Terrence Howard sex tape audio and more.

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OcwDDdO.png

XqRrBLe.png

Special thanks are of course due to Cystm, who provided that dope cover image and made this OT far cooler than it has any business being.

Thanks also go to several members credited in the resources tab for their threads on topics relevant to black culture.

Numb

Made it to top even without the Slay like comic posts for every situation after joining halfway through.
I need to chill.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
New thread but same old BCT cycle.
RIP to that cat Cecil..I'll look after the cubs.

giphy.gif
Man I was thinking today about how Alf got done dirty at the end, that series finale where he just gets caught by the Feds and then fade to black...

Rembrandt

Banned
honored to get in on the front page. <3

New thread but same old BCT cycle.Man I was thinking today about how Alf got done dirty at the end, that series finale where he just gets caught by the Feds and then fade to black...

that and that dinosaurs shows have to be the main contenders for the most suddenly depressing endings.

New thread but same old BCT cycle.Man I was thinking today about how Alf got done dirty at the end, that series finale where he just gets caught by the Feds and then fade to black...
It shoulda been Brian, or that fucker Lucky. I don't think about the bad times..

Numb

There is a new trailer coming? I hope it is overly long with a nice 80s like full song in it.
MGS trailers are the only ones i even watch.
Snake Eater intro song still GOAT.

Numb

They really are, i don't know how any of that stuff they do to their employes is legal.

They want them outta there without having to fire them so that they can turn their backs on gaming forever to focus on pachinko or whatever.

Shy

They want them outta there without having to fire them so that they can turn their backs on gaming forever to focus on pachinko or whatever.
Yeah. I used to think it was bad when Japanese employes were given a desk job by the window, but that's nothing compared to this shit.

Don't let Konami hearing you say that.
God are they dicks.
I wasn't aware of all the craziness. Just took a gander at that thread on gaming side..holy shit. What the hell happened to them? Why is MGS5 costing so damn much to make!? Shit is bananas..

Numb

Konami is weird and dumb is all. Kojima doesn't care since he gets a fixed salary and bloats up the budget of the game however he feels like. MGS5 is gonna be super tight and i can't wait to play but after that Konami is nothing.

Thought i was gonna hate this.
Got a crush on her the first time i saw her in if it's lovin that you want.
tumblr_mox5e3u4YU1so9fmco9_r1_500.gif

But didn't keep tabs till please don't stop the music.
Also still nice by then.
Can't say I'm a fan..but of that video clip? Yeah..I can support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom