• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FFXV 'Dawn' trailer releasing tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

*This trailer is premiering several hours before the ATR hence the new thread.

First trailer since 2014. Finally shows new glimpses of the story.

Preview:

HandsomeWetAmericangoldfinch.gif

For UK people the timezones listed at the end should make it around 7am I believe.

BELIEVE!

glaurung

Amazing, cannot wait for this. Hopefully in glorious HD from the start, unlike most SD shit from them.

And I already know the OT title too.

Final Fantasy XV |OT| Wet dogs

Burbeting

Banned
Hoping to see more areas than just Duscae, since we've been seeing almost nothing but it for a whole year now. That short sneak peak looks pretty good at least :).

theofficefan99

I don't want to get my hopes up. If they do drop a release date, hell even a release window I'll lose my mind.

Considering the fact that SE has made the game possible to preorder, the conditions for being in the running for the Gamescom awards is to have a release date within the next Gamescom (aka within the next year), and that Tabata has stated that they'll be able to talk about the release date "soon," I'd say it's incredibly likely. Not even trying to be optimistic, but realistic. Too many signs at this point.

Despera

Banned
Sure, I'll watch it. I shall remain skeptical though even if the game looked like the second coming of jesus in that trailer.

A release date would be nice.

Philippo

I just hope they have something else for the ATR, because if they've only got a new trailer that are releasing before it, hoo boy.

gfxtwin

Hoping this game's characters are more interesting than they seem to be - you get the impression of a sports team or a squad or something, which would be a step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom