• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Dragon Quest XI (PS4/3DS) screenshots

raven777

PS4
55CB5FD5463A900029

55CB5FD846315B0033

55CB5FDA465F320007

55CB5FDD464ACA001A

http://www.4gamer.net/games/310/G031098/20150805123/

3DS

Maniel

Banned
Very nice, and there's the turn based battle system that a few people doubted would appear on the ps4 version.

Vena

There's something really funky with this and DQ:Builders, the monsters looks like they were superimposed on a background of some other game. Heck, everything looks strangely out of place to me for some reason.

Maybe its the black lines?

Wereroku

Oh look they have NPCs and battles in it's almost like they are just as far along in development as the 3DS version.

There's something really funky with this and DQ:Builders, the monsters looks like they were superimposed on a background of some other game. Heck, everything looks strangely out of place to me for some reason.

Maybe its the black lines?

It looks weird to me as well, I think it's because the characters have flat textures and the environments don't.

teiresias

Looks amazing and I really like the mix of the environment look/shaders against the more standard character models.

The second and third shots remind me of the shack city from Agnis Philosophy.

wapplew

Too good, too good! My dream game!
Finally some JRPG with great looking environment! No more flat ground texture!

Top Bottom