• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD ABUSE:

lombfeO.jpg

You can find your specific time zone here:
http://everytimezone.com/#2015-9-14,1140,cn3

Or just use this countdown:
t1442300400z1.png

Note that the countdown on the Youtube stream linked below ends an hour early for a pre-show. The actual show will begin as shown on the above countdown.

It is expected to be 1 hour 30 minutes long, but Sony conferences generally run a bit late.

You can watch it in English on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0P6eD5Kw1U
And you can watch it in Japanese on NicoNico here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv234339949

Sony's TGS conferences are largely Japanese game focused and usually have updates on announced games many new announcements, though they also spend some time on Western games.

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia will host its annual pre-Tokyo Game Show SCEJA Press Conference this year on September 15 from 16:00 to 17:30 Japan time, the company announced.

Like those held in years past, the press conference will host the latest Japanese PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita announcements.

The event will be live streamed. A link will be posted at the Japanese PlayStation Blog on the date of the press conference.

Notable announcements from last year include Danganronpa Another Episode, Dragon Quest Heroes, Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force 4.1, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, the PlayStation 4 version of Persona 5, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, the next Ys game, and more.

Games that could potentially surface this year include the leaked Gravity Rush Remaster, the 2013-announced Gravity Rush project, the new Atlus and VanillaWare project, Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game, Granzella’s Disaster Report revival, Bandai Namco’s leaked titles, Kadokawa’s PlayStation dungeon and sim RPGs, Square Enix’s Project Setsuna, the rumored Final Fantasy XII remaster, CyberConnect2’s 20th anniversary project, a new Sega game—the possibilities are endless. Of course, already announced games are also likely to appear.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/08/sceja-press-conference-2015-dated-september-15#kkCoL2ZzcuQjAId8.99

HORRORSHØW

Games that could potentially surface this year include the leaked Gravity Rush Remaster, the 2013-announced Gravity Rush project, the new Atlus and VanillaWare project, Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game, Granzella’s Disaster Report revival, Bandai Namco’s leaked titles, Kadokawa’s PlayStation dungeon and sim RPGs, Square Enix’s Project Setsuna, the rumored Final Fantasy XII remaster, CyberConnect2’s 20th anniversary project, a new Sega game—the possibilities are endless.
lawd

Mortemis

Banned
One year later and I'm still hyping the same game. Persona 5 lets goooooooo.

And lemme see a new IP jrpg from Sony Japan!

Games that could potentially surface this year include the leaked Gravity Rush Remaster, the 2013-announced Gravity Rush project, the new Atlus and VanillaWare project, Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game, Granzella’s Disaster Report revival, Bandai Namco’s leaked titles, Kadokawa’s PlayStation dungeon and sim RPGs, Square Enix’s Project Setsuna, the rumored Final Fantasy XII remaster, CyberConnect2’s 20th anniversary project, a new Sega game—the possibilities are endless.
74c6d56995ba5337ee98608c7d9cf9f1.400x300x26.gif

Games that could potentially surface this year include the leaked Gravity Rush Remaster, the 2013-announced Gravity Rush project, the new Atlus and VanillaWare project, Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game, Granzella’s Disaster Report revival, Bandai Namco’s leaked titles, Kadokawa’s PlayStation dungeon and sim RPGs, Square Enix’s Project Setsuna, the rumored Final Fantasy XII remaster, CyberConnect2’s 20th anniversary project, a new Sega game—the possibilities are endless. Of course, already announced games are also likely to appear.

VgvsTMw.gif

ZarKryn7

Verendus! Where are ya bro? Please feed us with some your insider intel while we go bonkers over them.

Postively or negatively. Depends on what it is.

klee123

3 weeks from now.

I'm interested in seeing what SCEJ has for show, since Yosp hinted that TGS will be huge for them.

What I'm most keen on seeing in terms of what is already shown or mentioned by Sony:

Bloodborne DLC
Gravity Rush Remaster + 2(hopefully)
Minna no Golf PS4

Also interested in seeing Level 5's new PS4 game.

Here's hoping that Verendus is correct with whatever JRPG Sony is developing as well.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

But, Sony has no games to show off.

kewlmyc

3am? I did it last year, but I don't think it'll be a good idea to do it this year. Plus I don't want to take the day off. Maybe I'll just go to bed earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom