• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie reached 10 Billion YouTube views

Armadilo

Banned
his twitter-
Felix Kjellberg ‏@pewdiepie 4m4 minutes ago
Today we made history! 10 billion views! THIS IS INSANE. Thank you all so much!
Kisses
COPQJ81WEAALcfQ.jpg

Congrats to you Pewdiepie, He's seems like not a bad guy and In my opinion he actually has some unique funny videos and he makes people smile, so yeah congrats

My favorite video of his-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZCS9trzaCw

Never forget Falcon Lover

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good for him. He definitely earns it. One of the hardest working dudes in the business.

Betty

Banned
Fully deserved, he puts a ton of effort in, communicates with his fans all the time and has supported many indie titles over the years.

Plus his output is insane, he has videos going up almost daily.

Carcetti

Heard so much hate about this guy, so I finally watched a whole video about him playing Until Dawn instead of some clip of him screaming that people like to link. So, he's good-looking, entertaining and clearly knows how to engage his audience. Can't hate that.

Alienous

When I read the thread title I had the kind of wave of stomach sickness I usually only get when I'm expecting bad news.

I don't know why. I harbour an irrational dislike of the dude, whereas consciously I dig that he was able to make happen what he did.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heard so much hate about this guy, so I finally watched a whole video about him playing Until Dawn instead of some clip of him screaming that people like to link. So, he's good-looking, entertaining and clearly knows how to engage his audience. Can't hate that.

He's really worth watching. Highly entertaining and likable.

Averon

Good for him.

Can't wait for the jealousy driven passive aggressiveness, or outright blatant aggressiveness, that these threads about Youtubers normally bring.

Shogun1337

This is weird. Now you're all suddenly happy for him? Just a few months ago there'd have been nothing but vitriol in every PewDiePie thread.

Good for him.

Can't wait for the jealousy driven passive aggressiveness, or outright blatant aggressiveness, that these threads about Youtubers normally bring.

Yep, but somehow front page is clean.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is weird. Now you're all suddenly happy for him? Just a few months ago there'd have been nothing but vitriol in every PewDiePie thread.

We're not a hivemind pal

Hero

YouTube was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Don't care for him personally but I have to respect his business sense.

Let me guess, is it that one Retsuprae video mocking what he was like, two or three years ago? Yeah, he's certainly changed.

BibiMaghoo

That is a staggering number of views. Difficult to comprehend. He must be swimming in money, fairplay. Jelly for sure.

Omega

Banned
only saw a few videos from him. not really a fan, but he's better than people like phantoml0rd, while he's a streamer and not a youtuber, he's still awful.

faridmon

I first read the title as ''10 Million'', I was like thats good, but I don't see the big deal

and then I double checked the title.... HOLY SHIT! 10 Billion is a more the population the the entire planet.

Yeah, I know a lot of friends and younger cousins who watch his stuff and like him. Congrats to him. Seems like a chill dude as well!

The hatred in this thread, lol

mcz117chief

he definitely deserves it. The amount of polish and good editing he does is astounding.

The first 30 seconds here

And my all time favourite is here, now that is what I call 1st class editing and style :D

Armadilo

Banned
I think recently that he's changed, different from those crazy yelling videos that he would do and know it's like whatever

Ashkeloth

Can't say his style of humor makes me laugh all that much, but to provide enjoyment to that many people without harming anyone in the process is truly great.

Kinda makes me despair just how viral and homogenized our culture has become, but that's a different issue altogether.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

Yeah, haha, was thinking the same thing.

I never understood the hate for PDP. Yes, his gimmick is annoying, I can definitely understand that... but he does a certain thing for people who want to see that thing. Lots of people want to see it, so he makes lots of money. I can't hate on that. There's definitely an argument for saying he deserves to be paid well for entertaining some 40 - 50 million people on the daily.

Top Bottom