• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart is selling the 500 GB Cirrus White Xbox One Bundle For 329 USD.

HUELEN10

Glitch or promo remains to be seen, but if you were interested in getting this particular bundle, now might be the time.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-...nsole-Bundle-White-Walmart-Exclusive/46620251

So yeah, use that savings towards another game and you've made a great bundle out of a bundle. The Cirrus White One looks amazing if you're on the fence of the color.

JxPcm3Z.png

HUELEN10

Doesn't release until November. Looks like they just spilled the beans on an upcoming price drop.

How is this a price drop? And of course it isn't released yet, all the bundles will come out later, but Walmart lets you lock in the price if you order prior.

Bisonian

How is this a price drop? And of course it isn't released yet, all the bundles will come out later, but Walmart lets you lock in the price if you order prior.

I can buy that bundle today for $349, but if I wait until November it'll be out for $329? How is that not a price drop? Temporary sale for November I guess?

Wonder if this will be the actual price, similar to what they did last year with the two month price drop after bundle announcements.

HUELEN10

I can buy that bundle today for $349, but if I wait until November it'll be out for $329? How is that not a price drop? Temporary sale for November I guess?

No...

You can buy it now for 329, and it will be shipped when it comes out. This is just Walmart's price, it is not an official cut from the MSRP of 350.

Pejo

Well shit...that was the price point I was waiting for. I guess I have no excuse now.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
I'm Waiting for it to be 250 dollars. There may be some places selling it that low come back Friday.

blakep267

Well when you say it like that....

But yea, I guess I was. For this bundle specifically.

I just hope it doesn't go way lower on Black Friday.
The lowest the $349 got last year was $329. Now they may add gift cards but the price probably wouldn't be lower

Top Bottom